AvoDerm Natural Triple Protein Chicken, Lamb & Turkey Meals Recipe All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with high quality chicken, lamb and turkey meals.
- Features vitamins, minerals, and antioxidant nutrients to help support your dog's immune function.
- Formulated to be rich in high quality fats and oils with a balanced omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acid ratio.
- Avocado and avocado oil can help support the skin and coat from the inside out for the protection your pet needs.
- Antioxidant nutrients are added to support a healthy immune system.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature's Logic Canine Rabbit Meal Feast All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- DealAvoDerm Advanced Sensitive Support Turkey Formula Grain-Free Small Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- DealAvoDerm Advanced Sensitive Support Trout & Pea Formula Grain-Free Adult Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- DealAvoDerm Natural Grain-Free Sensitive Support Duck Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$41.99Chewy Price$65.99List Price$39.89Autoship Price
- DealWysong Senior Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$11.29Chewy Price$10.73Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Boost Healthy Weight Grain-Free Chicken & Freeze-Dried Raw Pieces Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealHealth Extension Lamb & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$23.73Chewy Price$23.98List Price$22.54Autoship Price
- DealSolid Gold Sun Dancer Grain-Free Chicken & Tapioca Recipe with Quinoa Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- PetKind That's It! Wild Salmon Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.8-oz, case of 12$49.17Chewy Price$46.71Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Freedom Puppy Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Evolve Classic Chicken & Rice Recipe Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 12$24.24Chewy Price$24.99List Price$23.03Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux Organix Grain-Free Butcher & Bushel Organic Carved Turkey Dinner in Gravy Adult Canned Dog Food, 12.7-oz, case of 12$51.36Chewy Price$57.48List Price$48.79Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Lamb Meal...||Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Brown Rice...||Chicken Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Ground White Rice...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...||Chicken, Rice, Whole Barley...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Weight Control...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Limited Ingredient Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||Sensitive Skin, Digestive Health, High-Energy...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Lamb, Turkey, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Turkey, Lamb, Poultry, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
What’s not to like?
Some people say avocado is not good for dogs, but this food is proof that that is not true. My dog loves it, it’s good for his coat and his general well-being. He’s a happy boy!
Not a big hit with our Puggle
I normally order the chicken versions of this brand and our dog attacks it with gusto. He is a very non picky eater but he eats this reluctantly. Will go back to the chicken version.
Sticking with this one
I've switched food many times over the years depending on my dog's needs new health concerns aging etc This time as a result of having you puppy in the house who had an incredibly sensitive stomach I switched everybody to a version of aboderm's food because it was the puppy food that my research indicated would be best for us and I like to have all the dogs eating the same brand so if they eat each other's food it's not a catastrophe so to speak everyone seems to like this food I love that it has avocado in it I didn't even know they were putting that in dog food these days The puppies always want to eat the adult food and the adults always want to eat the puppy food but I think it's all really quality stuff and I'm pleased and will be sticking with it
Not for either of my pups, unfortunately.
I’ve been stewing on this for a few days now. This is the first of the Avoderm brand that my dog won’t eat willingly. He loved the chicken and brown rice recipe and he loves most of the wet food flavors that we’ve tried. This is the only other recipe that comes in a 30 lb bag and I thought he would like it cause it’s all his favorite flavors bundled into one. HE HATES IT! I don’t like to reward pickiness and being wasteful, but multiple days of him hesitating to eat when he usually jumps for joy over a nice, warm bowl of food has made me come to the decision that I will be sending this bag back and getting a different flavor. My other pup is an old girl and needs to be on food specifically made for senior dogs otherwise she’d eat this food right up.
My dog loves this Avoderm product and the chicken & rice variety. High quality ingredients, no legumes, and easy on her tummy. She’s always excited to eat. Other foods often caused loose stools and, as a result, impacted anal glands. I’ll stick with these two as her staples.
If your dog has allergies, think about changing your dogs’ diet to Avoderm before putting it on expensive medications like steroids, etc. It’s the only thing that’s worked on my pit and he had weeping sores between his toes, was always scratching, and had welts on his stomach and thighs. As long as I give him Avoderm and not too many treats or human food lol, he’s all clear. I’m a retired groomer and saw many people struggling with allergic dogs daily and always recommended Avoderm after talking to a rep and I tried it on my old pit bull when he developed allergies where he rubbed his eyes raw. It cleared up almost immediately and his coat became super shiny and he lived until 17 years old. So, when our new dog was 10 months old and started with raw paws I started him on Avoderm and couldn’t be happier. That’s why I’m now doing autoship!
My pup (1 yr. pit mix) loved this food. Stool was good. I will include this in my rotation.
kibble is too large and hard
Papi don’t have many teeth to eat this so he struggles. So I have no choice but to go back to something maybe not as satisfied for them but I can make sure it’s small breed. Some dog food not labeled small breed is sometimes still small enough for my little ones to get their teeth around especially Papi but this isn’t one and I don’t want Papi to have to go without. It’s not his fault that his last owners didn’t take care of his teeth but I struggle to get him quality food at small bites!
Love this dog food
Having a 4 yr old Goldendoodle and a 5mth old Pittie they both enjoy this food. I leave the food in an auto feeder and they never over eat. Firm and less poop to clean.
I switched to this food to try to improve my dogs coat. I blended his old food, a salmon and sweet potato recipe for 2 weeks. I’m hoping things improve.