Babyliss Pro Pet 6" Basic Pet Comb
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with a smooth stainless steel that’s extremely durable.
- The mix of rounded-tip teeth provide a versatile grooming experience.
- Paw-fect for basic and professional grooming needs.
- Designed to stimulate skin and hair follicles for a healthy and beautiful looking coat.
- Great for use on your feline friend or canine companion.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Evolution Curved Firm Slicker Dog Brush$11.49Chewy Price
- Li'l Pals Coated Tips Dog Slicker Brush$7.49Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Greyhound Comb, Face/Finish, Silver$9.73Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Hartz Groomer's Best Slicker Dog Brush$7.82Chewy Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Long Pin Slicker Pet Brush, Small$12.99Chewy Price
- Bass Brushes Style & Detangle Dog & Cat Oval Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish, Medium, 2 count$25.10Chewy Price$27.90List Price
- PetBrush by WetBrush Detangling Dog Comb, Teal$5.60Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Shernbao Dog Grooming Slicker Brush, Small$14.16Chewy Price
- Bass Brushes The Bathing Dog Brush, Color Varies$8.95Chewy Price
- Vetnique Labs Furbliss Pet Brush for Long Hair Grooming, Deshedding, Massaging & Bathing Dog & Cat Brush$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Andis Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush, Green/White$13.00Chewy Price$13.58List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||—||Plastic||Plastic|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
I've bought 2 of these combs because I can use them on all of my Shi Tzus ranging from 5 to 15 lbs with hair both long, medium and short. It fits my hand nicrly and is small enough not to be intimidating to my dogs. I highly recommend!
The comb works well to remove burrs from my goldendoodle's coat,
I thought it could be used for my cat, but this comb size is too big for cat = useless. By looking at the photo, it is hard to tell the width of the comb teeth. Some are too tight, so I pick this 2 sized comb. This must be for the big dog X=X
Excellent selection of products. Great service. Products came quickly.
Not what I wanted
I have several combs similar to this that I use to get small burrs out of my dogs fur. The metal teeth are far too apart to do anything. It is shorter than my other combs too. It is a nice sold metal, but that is the best I can say about it.
I didn't like this comb compared to many others that I have. It didn't go through the hair easily and get down to the skin to get mats out.
I use this everyday on my two golden retrievers, especially around their ears, feathers and tails. It makes getting through those areas easier than using a brush as you can separate out smaller sections that may be prone to matting. A quick run down their back and sides always nets some loose hair and reduces the amount that would otherwise be on the floor, furniture or clothing. I wish it had been a little heavier weight, I would have paid more, but the length is perfect for my hand size.