Babyliss Pro Pet 7.5" Half Moon Pet Comb
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with a smooth stainless steel that’s extremely durable.
- The mix of rounded-tip teeth provide a versatile grooming experience.
- Paw-fect for basic and professional grooming needs.
- Designed for fluffing and adding a beautiful finishing touch to your work.
- Great for use on your feline friend or canine companion.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Babyliss Pro Pet Double Row Handle Pet Comb$29.99Chewy Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Triangle Slicker Dog & Cat Brush, Medium$13.99Chewy Price
- Mr. Groom Show Groom Finishing Pet Conditioner Spray, 11-oz bottle, 2 count$20.60Chewy Price$22.90List Price$19.57Autoship Price
- PetWell Massaging Dog & Cat Grooming Brush$10.63Chewy Price$14.98List Price
- Pet Life Flex Series 2-in-1 Dual-Sided Pin & Bristle Grooming Dog & Cat Brush, Green$16.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Espree Silky Show Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Conditioner, 20-oz$11.49Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Bass Brushes Style & Detangle Dog & Cat Oval Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish, Small$13.95Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- Espree Odor Neutralizing Rainforest Aloe Vera Dog Cologne, 4-oz$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Warren London Short Hair Deshedding Dog Brush, Large$19.99Chewy Price
- Andis Firm Slicker Brush, Green/White, Large$11.76Chewy Price
- BioSilk Silk Therapy Detangling Dog Shampoo$9.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.02Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Lavender Dog Detangler, 8-oz spray$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
This comb works great on both tangled and less tangled coats. We have two Standard Poodles; one loves to run through the yard collecting branches and thorns in his coat. This comb works great on him. The other boy stays pretty clean and the fine side of the comb keeps him looking good. Love the way the curve makes combing the legs so much easier.
I am a dog groomer and I got this comb for my mini poodle and it’s exactly what I was looking for. The teeth are gentle. I would also like to add that you use this comb after brushing out any mats/tangles/knots. If there are any of those left in the hair or if there is too much undercoat with dogs that have fur that is not brushed out correctly than you will not be able to comb through the hair/fur. When hair/fur is properly brushed, this is a wonderful tool. Also if the comb gets stuck on a knot, you will know exactly where the brushing needs to be done.
Very nice comb, not for cats with fine, dense fur.
It has a fairly nice finish, however it has rough/sharp areas on the ends of the handle. This comb is steel with a chrome coating. The teeth/pins are rounded, but not tapered. They just cannot penetrate deeply into my short haired Himalayan cats coats or very deep into the long haired coats. It does a nice job of combing easily through the fur that it does penetrate. It would be perfect if they put just a little more effort in to the finish, and they tapered the teeth so it could get down through the plush fur.
This comb is really unique because the design makes it easy to get into those areas where standard combs are difficult - like around the ears able neck. It doesn't poke my cat. Highly recommend!
If your dog is matted this will hurt them
During quarantine I was not able to get my Bichon groomed. I brushed her everyday but her hair is so thick. This will not comb through her hair