Babyliss Pro Pet Bristle Paddle Pet Brush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Adds the paw-fect finishing touch to your best bud’s coat.
- Designed to gently stimulate skin and oils to reveal shinier, more lustrous fur.
- Featuring soft bristles that are great for a variety of breeds and coat types.
- The anti-slip handle is crafted with a bubble gel that’s extremely comfy to use.
- Paw-fect for using on your canine companion who sheds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Babyliss Pro Pet Double Row Pet Rake$11.89Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- H&H Pets Multi-Functional Dog & Cat Grooming Brush Kit$17.99Chewy Price
- Resco Pro-Series Rotating Dog & Cat Pin Comb$16.64Chewy Price
- H&H Pets 2-Sided Dog & Cat Grooming Brush$10.99Chewy Price
- Kenchii Slicker Dog & Cat Brush, Large$28.00Chewy Price
- Hertzko 2-in-1 Dog & Cat Grooming Tool$17.99Chewy Price$35.98List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergon Double Row Undercoat Pet Rake$14.31Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Hartz Groomer's Best Slicker Dog Brush$7.82Chewy Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Pet Comb, Rose Gold, 6-5-in$13.99Chewy Price
- Pet Life Concepto Modern Bristle Grooming Dog & Cat Deshedder Comb, Pink$22.99Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Soft Slicker Pet Brush, Medium$10.51Chewy Price$13.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Silicone, Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Wood||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—||—||—|
|Brush Type||Bristle Brush||Pin Brush, Bristle Brush||Bristle Brush||Bristle Brush||Pin Brush, Bristle Brush|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Great quality...Would use this on my own hair :-)
Highly recommend! This is by far the best daily pet brush we have ever used. It's no surprise that it's currently out of stock. My big furry Maine Coon comes running when she hears me brushing my hair with my own paddle brush so I actually went online to purchase another people hair brush. She loves to brush her face but metal bristle brushes are great for her undercoat but not for her daily face grooming and the soft bristle brushes don't penetrate her thick coat. I'm always searching Chewy for great products and came across this paddle brush that is even better than my hairbrush. This brush has soft long bristles as well as stiff short bristles that somehow pull the undercoat while the softer long bristles gently massage and soften the top coat. I often find a place to jam the handle and keep this brush upright so she can brush her own face as often as she wants! We both love, love this brush!!
perfect for senior cat and her little brothers
My baby, Fuzzy, is now 15 and pretty achy from all her years of jumping and flipping while playing with toys. She used to love getting her "brushies" with her shedding blade (one of those brushes that's a metal loop comb on a handle), but it's proving uncomfortable for her now. After reading reviews and looking at ALL the brushes here on Chewy, I saw there were several that were gentle but had such soft bristles that users said they weren't particularly effective. I decided on this one and am pretty happy with the choice. The paddle is wide and covers a lot of cat territory per swipe, and it has a mix of nylon detangling bristles with anti-scratch nubs at the tips and soft massaging bristles. While it probably isn't the best bet for major tangles (we call 'em butt knots), it does get a good amount of hair. Fuzz is now letting me brush her for a few minutes at a time before crankily telling me to get off her lawn, and her coat looks SO much better. Her little brothers wanted to test it out too, and they say it's pretty great. 10/10 toebeans, would buy again
No Hair Balls
Being new to having a cat I was very surprised at just how much cat hair this brush collects after brushing my cat for only a few minutes. And I have a short haired cat. Better hair on the brush then in my cats stomach.
Babyliss Pro Pet
I was looking for a softer brush to use on both are older dog and touchy Shih Tzu. This one fits the bill. Good choice on my part.
I have a Golden and brush her every day. It’s a gentle brush but not sure if will comb her thoroughly. Need to use it for a while.
Perfect soft brush
Handle is comfortable to hold. A great brush my cat even likes it.