Babyliss Pro Pet Carding Pet Comb
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with a smooth stainless steel that’s extremely durable.
- The mix of rounded-tip teeth provide a versatile grooming experience.
- Paw-fect for basic and professional grooming needs.
- Designed to stimulate skin and hair follicles for a healthy and beautiful looking coat.
- Great for use on your feline friend or canine companion.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Babyliss Pro Pet Triangle Slicker Dog & Cat Brush, Medium$13.99Chewy Price
- Pet Republique Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush$11.59Chewy Price
- CHI Shedding Rake & Blade Dog Grooming Tool$17.99Chewy Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Double Row Pet Rake$13.99Chewy Price
- Kenchii Slicker Dog & Cat Brush, Large$27.85Chewy Price$28.00List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Soft Slicker Pet Brush, Small$9.44Chewy Price$10.89List Price
- Evolution Self-Cleaning Dog Slicker Brush, Medium-Large$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Bristle Paddle Pet Brush$14.99Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Double Flexible Dog & Cat Slicker Brush, Extra Firm$21.81Chewy Price$22.89List Price
- Safari Double Row Undercoat Rake Dog Grooming Tool, Small$13.99Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergon Double Row Undercoat Pet Rake$15.99Chewy Price
- Andis Firm Slicker Brush, Green/White, Large$11.76Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Steel, Metal|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Works wonders on mats
My 17-yr old long-haired cat, Jake, doesn’t do such a great job of grooming himself these days, so he’s developed some matted hair mostly along his sides. I had tried several different brushes but just couldn’t get down far enough into the mats to work them out. I figured I had nothing to lose (but a few bucks) to try the comb and boy am I glad I did! I can’t believe what a difference this comb has made. I pull the mats apart as much as possible, then holding the mats down near the base, I can work the variable teeth into the matted hair and slowly untangle the hair without pulling his skin. It’s been a slow process, but I’m amazed at how well this has worked and best of all, Jake tolerates the combing. This comb works!
I have a 16 pound shihtzu/pekingese mix and this comb works great on her coat. I used to use the Frisco comb that had narrow teeth on one side and wide teeth on the other and it doesnt even compare to this one. My only issue with this comb is that its spine is so uncomfortable to me. It feels like it is stabbing into my hand. My boyfriend and my mom have used it and they don't find it uncomfortable.
Not worth it
This comb is terrible. One pass through my dog and the teeth bent. I comb dogs daily and this comb just didn't pass the test. It seemed like a good price for an everyday comb. Mine ended up in the garbage. Poorly constructed, lightweight teeth, extremely low quality. I tried to give 0 stars, but was forced to give 1.
No more mats
These combs work great on my persain cats. Works out mats and uncoat will be getting a couple more so there always in reach!
Good solid all around comb
I was very pleased with this comb. The teeth are closer together than my old combs, which is what I was looking for. My dog has rather fine medium long wavy hair and I comb her every day. I have not had any trouble with mats or loose hair since using this product.
Well made abs effective cat comb.
I’m really happy with this comb and would recommend it. My cat had some mattes from from a skin infection and this worked better than 2 other brushes I had. The teeth are close together so it combs well but can pull if there is a bigger knot. But worked really well and it’s solid, well made.
No more mats
Comb works well for keeping after our rabbits long hair.
This comb is perfect for my Ragdoll cat. It gets all the tangles and prevents matts from forming. Her fur is so soft now, it honestly looks like I got her professionally groomed. My cat now begs to be groomed every morning, she loves it!
Worse than my cheapest comb
Within a few days of what I consider light use. Multiple teeth have fallen out. I have no name generic combs that have been around years without a single tooth lost.
just got this today. i had just given the cat a bath this am. this is great for getting the loose hair off. my cat is a beautiful ragdoll and sheds a lot. great timing and great tool