Babyliss Pro Pet Double Row Pet Rake
About This Item
- Designed with 2 rows of precision-tapered stainless steel pins.
- The rake penetrates your best bud’s fur and undercoat without causing damage to his coat.
- Great for using to gently remove tangles and loose hair from your pal who has a medium or long coat.
- The anti-slip handle is crafted with a bubble gel that’s extremely comfy to use.
- Paw-fect for using on your canine companion who sheds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealSafari Double Row Rotating Pins Undercoat Rake Dog Grooming Tool$15.99Chewy Price
- DealCHI Shedding Rake & Blade Dog Grooming Tool$17.99Chewy Price
- DealAndis Dematting Rake, Green/White$15.51Chewy Price$17.55List Price
- DealAndis Dematting Tool, Green/White$17.55Chewy Price
- DealSafari Double Row Undercoat Rake Dog Grooming Tool, Small$13.99Chewy Price
- DealEvolution Curved Firm Slicker Dog Brush$11.49Chewy Price
- DealMaster Grooming Tools Dog Mat & Tangle Splitter$9.05Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealPet Republique Dog & Cat Undercoat Rake$8.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealHertzko Double Sided Dog & Cat Dematting Comb$20.95Chewy Price
- DealMaster Grooming Tools Greyhound Comb, Fine/Coarse, Silver$13.07Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealBabyliss Pro Pet Triangle Slicker Dog & Cat Brush, Small$11.99Chewy Price
- DealCHI Soft Pivoting Slicker Dog Brush, Large Size$17.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Silicone, Plastic||Steel, Metal||Silicone, Plastic||Rubber||Plastic, Rubber|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
So good for Sammie fur
I like this rake so much I went to Babyliss Pro Pet's own website looking for one with longer teeth. Sadly, no such item exists. I have combs with long teeth but nothing is rake-shaped which is the most ergonomic design when combing out long haired dogs like my Samoyed. The tines of this rake aren't plain teeth, they're thicker at the base and taper to a smooth tip that is pointed but rounded enough so it doesn't scrape the skin. 10/10 this will live forever in my grooming kit.
If your dog is a chewer, KEEP THIS AWAY from him! The gel handle punctured and gel is oozing all over. Unfortunately the product is no longer useable.
Great grooming tool
This rake is well made and easy on the hands. My long haired cat get massive tangles and this goes through them pretty easily. He actually looks forward to getting groomed now.
Nice but not what I hoped
This is a nice comb and does pick up the loose hair but it is hard to clean the hair out of the comb. Also, this comb is heavy and hit one of my cats hard when I accidentally dropped it. This may work well for others, though.
It's in your hand like a glove using it it doesn't tire your wrist out
With this product, I was able to remove VERY stubborn mats on my cat’s back!
this brush detangles and prevents the matted hair on the backs of my aussies legs. I was surprised that it also helps remove the shedding undercoat. I love this brush
Awesome and Easy
I bought this because my Bonnie didn't like the brush I had, now that I have this one she looks forward to being brushed.
This comb/brush does a really great job on both dogs and cats. Gets the cats mats out really well.