Babyliss Pro Pet Single Speed Professional Pet Motor Hair Grooming Clipper
About This Item
- This clipper features an ergonomically designed shape that’s lightweight and comfortable to hold for long-lasting usage.
- Features a 10-foot tangle-free cord that swivels to move with you.
- Includes a #10 detachable high-carbon steel blade that you can easily remove for cleaning, no unscrewing necessary.
- The brushless, high-torque motor can last for up to 4,000 hours of life.
- You’ll love the included 4 comb attachments, blade guard, lubricating oil, cleaning brush and carrying case that makes for easy storage.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wahl Mini Arco Replacement Blade Set, 2 count$33.02Chewy Price$36.68List Price
- Wahl Stainless Steel Attachment Combs Kit for 5 in 1 Blades, 16 count$74.24Chewy Price$82.50List Price
- Wahl NiMH Battery Pack$30.66Chewy Price
- Andis AG 2-Speed+ Detachable Blade Dog & Cat Hair Grooming Clipper, Black$175.99Chewy Price$236.49List Price
- Wahl Adjustable Blade Set, Size 30-15-10$22.75Chewy Price
- Oster Clipmaster Variable Speed Pet Hair Grooming Clipper$342.00Chewy Price$504.49List Price
- Andis Pro-Animal 7-Piece Detachable Blade Pet Clipper Kit$87.99Chewy Price$118.75List Price
- Master Grooming Tools 5200 Dog Finishing Shears$46.85Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Andis NEW Quad Drive Assembly - Bagged$8.53Chewy Price$10.51List Price
- Wahl Blade Ice Coolant Lubricant Cleaner, 14-oz bottle$8.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||N/A||N/A||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||N/A|
|Grooming Tool Type||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Works good - still trying to find great clippers
I have a Goldendoodle and do the haircuts at home. I've boughten much cheaper clippers in the past and have to replace them every 6 months or so. This one worked really really well the first time - took stripes out of hair the first go, but the second time it seemed like it got a little clogged. Still trying it out more. If it lasts for about a year I will be happy!
They barely cut and seemed to mat my dogs hair. I am returning this item immediately.