Bag Balm Pet Nose, Paw, & Hot Spot Moisturizer
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soothe and protect your pet’s sensitive skin with this incredibly versatile, long-lasting moisturizer.
- Perfect for treating chafed, cracked, damaged skin on pets of all shapes and sizes.
- Alcohol-free, no-sting formula is made with Petrolatum to moisturize and Lanolin to soothe and soften.
- Uniquely formulated to discourage pets from licking it.
- Proudly made in Vermont, USA using just four simple ingredients that have remained unchanged since 1899.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Warren London Dog Paw Defense Wax, 2.1-oz jar$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Makondo Pets Paw & Nose Dog Cream, 4-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Petsonik Cat & Dog Moisturizer, 3-oz tin$11.99Chewy Price
- The Blissful Dog Every Dog Nose Butter, 0.15-oz tube$4.95Chewy Price$4.70Autoship Price
- Davis Oatmeal Leave-On Dog & Cat Conditioner, 2 count$18.38Chewy Price$20.42List Price$17.46Autoship Price
- ResQ Organics Skin Treatment with Manuka Honey Dog & Cat Skin Care, 2-oz jar$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Forticept Paw-Forte Antimicrobial Paw & Nose Dog & Cat Protection Balm, 3-oz tin$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Warren London Dog Hydrating Butter, 8-oz bottle, Guava & Mango$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Ruff Relief Nose & Paw Dog Balm, 1.75-oz jar$14.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Zymox Enzymatic Dogs & Cat Leave-on Conditioner, 12-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- VetWELL KetoWell Antiseptic Dog, Cat & Horse Wipes, 50 count$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Project Paws Nature's Butter Dog Snout Balm, 2-oz tin$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Petrolatum, Lanolin, 8-Hydroxyquinoline Sulfate 0.3%, Paraffin Wax.||Organic Beeswax (Cera Alba), Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Organic Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax...||Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Castor Oil...||Beeswax, Shea Butter, Lanolin, Coconut Oil, Aloe, Vitamin E||Hemp Seed Oil and Lavender|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Paw Care||Skin & Coat Health||Paw Care||Sun Protection, Sensitive Skin||Paw Care|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
342 Customer Reviews
Bag Balm is great stuff.
This stuff is fantastic. Not only do I use it on cat paws and hotspots, I use it on me. It works great to prevent chaffing underneath my little belly. My great grandparents new about this stuff... before I was born...and used it on their dogs and themselves. It truly is a farmer's, veterinarian's and an everyday gal's friend. Cheers!
My Roscoe’s nose was extremely dry. I was applying a nose balm but it was not helping him at all. I bought this product and within two days his nose was normal again. Just like magic! I would recommend this product to everyone! 5 stars! Thank you Bag balm!
Nose and paws!!!
My puppets has a super dry nose and this has helped a ton, I even put it on his paws at the end of the day.
We used this on my daughters chinchillas. They had blister on their back paws from stopping their wheel. We took the wheel out for 2 weeks and applied the balm healed up quickly. We put the wheel back in and continue every time they get out of their cage we reapply. Safe for them and does hurt them.
Love this stuff. Worked great on my dobbies dry nose.
Didn’t moisturize his paws at all. Not sure if it’s because it’s cold but was like a hard wax and wasn’t easy to put on. Also because of its strong mint smell my dog wouldn’t stop licking his paws. Didn’t work for us.
stinky and greasy
Doesn't really work. It just left my dogs, and my hands, super greasy and not moisturized. And the smell would drive him nuts, have him barking and jumping around snorting at his own paws. The only word I can think of to describe is a menthol-y smell maybe? Look elsewhere for paw balm.
Saved my pup !
I love this product so much. Granted it may not work for everyone’s fur baby, but my pup gets really dry/cracked paws, and has skin allergies, she bites her feet, and it’s painful. I out this stuff on her every couple of days and it works within 30mins. You can feel a significant difference. Me and my fur baby love this product. Keeps her comfortable ! (It does have a strong smell, but im assuming it also has a strong taste and probably so your pup wont lick it off.)
Healing for paws
Great for the puppy who loves long walks. Her paws looked so worn out before but they look so much better now.
Healing cracked paws
My dogs get very dry, cracked paws so I tried the Bag Balm on them and it is helping a lot. The odor is pretty strong but we only smell it when we first apply it to their paws.