Bag Balm Pet Nose, Paw, & Hot Spot Moisturizer
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soothe and protect your pet’s sensitive skin with this incredibly versatile, long-lasting moisturizer.
- Perfect for treating chafed, cracked, damaged skin on pets of all shapes and sizes.
- Alcohol-free, no-sting formula is made with Petrolatum to moisturize and Lanolin to soothe and soften.
- Uniquely formulated to discourage pets from licking it.
- Proudly made in Vermont, USA using just four simple ingredients that have remained unchanged since 1899.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pawtitas Organic Paw Dog Balm Moisturizer, 0.15-oz tube$6.79Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Pawstruck Ruff Relief Nose & Paw Dog Balm, 1.75-oz jar$22.99Chewy Price
- The Blissful Dog Every Dog Nose Butter, 4-oz tin$14.96Chewy Price$26.99List Price$14.21Autoship Price
- Makondo Pets Paw & Nose Dog Cream, 4-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealWarren London Paw Sani-Scrub Paw & Nail Dog Cleanser, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealNatural Dog Company Dog Wrinkle Balm, 4-oz tin$27.95Chewy Price$26.55Autoship Price
- DealWarren London Dog Hydrating Butter, 8-oz bottle, Guava & Mango$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Forticept Paw-Forte Antimicrobial Paw & Nose Dog & Cat Protection Balm, 3-oz tin$15.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.15Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Anti-Itch Dog, Cat & Horse Wipes, 50 count$16.12Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Kibble Pet Silky Coat Miracle Dematter Warm Vanilla & Amber Leave- In Dog Spray, 7.1-oz bottle$21.56Chewy Price$32.00List Price$20.48Autoship Price
- Palmer's for Pets Direct Relief Lotion Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price
- BioSilk Silk Therapy Organic Coconut Oil Dog Shampoo$7.90Chewy Price$12.99List Price$7.50Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Petrolatum, Lanolin, 8-Hydroxyquinoline Sulfate 0.3%, Paraffin Wax.||Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Castor Oil...||Cocos Nucifera Oil, Glycine Sojo Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate...||Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter...||Organic Beeswax (Cera Alba), Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Organic Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Paw Care||Paw Care||Itch & Redness Remedy, Paw Care||Paw Care||Skin & Coat Health|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
348 Customer Reviews
Amazing for nose
I got a rescue frenchie with the crustiest nose I've ever seen. He had stalagmites growing on his nose and he hated it being touched. I got this and used it before bed for 3 nights and it's completely cleared up and back to normal. I can't believe how quickly it worked and he's so much happier. 10/10
Bag Balm Sport
I like that this glides on my dogs nose which makes application quick. The version in the tin is thicker and takes more effort to apply. I am happy with this purchase and have purchased again.
Seems nice, not a fan of the smell
I bought this for my dog's dry nose but he hates it and will lick it off. It seems like it works well, if not licked off. I may try to use it on his paws (or on myself) for the winter. The balm has a distinct smell that I'm not a huge fan of personally.
love this product for myself and all animals!
I use this for my hands, my dogs paws, and on healing scabs in my horse. It’s great for everything!
Works, just not what I expected
Although this works it's really just regular bag balm, right down to the classic aroma. Doesn't bother me but the dogs aren't in love. Still, my nose and paws get pretty dry too, so I'm sure we'll use it up!
This helps a lot when my dog's paws dry out and crack. Very grateful to find this
Bag Balm is great stuff.
This stuff is fantastic. Not only do I use it on cat paws and hotspots, I use it on me. It works great to prevent chaffing underneath my little belly. My great grandparents new about this stuff... before I was born...and used it on their dogs and themselves. It truly is a farmer's, veterinarian's and an everyday gal's friend. Cheers!
My Roscoe’s nose was extremely dry. I was applying a nose balm but it was not helping him at all. I bought this product and within two days his nose was normal again. Just like magic! I would recommend this product to everyone! 5 stars! Thank you Bag balm!
Nose and paws!!!
My puppets has a super dry nose and this has helped a ton, I even put it on his paws at the end of the day.
We used this on my daughters chinchillas. They had blister on their back paws from stopping their wheel. We took the wheel out for 2 weeks and applied the balm healed up quickly. We put the wheel back in and continue every time they get out of their cage we reapply. Safe for them and does hurt them.