Bag Balm Pet Nose, Paw, & Hot Spot Moisturizer
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soothe and protect your pet’s sensitive skin with this incredibly versatile, long-lasting moisturizer.
- Perfect for treating chafed, cracked, damaged skin on pets of all shapes and sizes.
- Alcohol-free, no-sting formula is made with Petrolatum to moisturize and Lanolin to soothe and soften.
- Uniquely formulated to discourage pets from licking it.
- Proudly made in Vermont, USA using just four simple ingredients that have remained unchanged since 1899.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Palmer's for Pets Direct Relief Lotion Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price
- DealNatural Dog Company Skin Soother Dog Healing Balm, 4-oz tin$27.95Chewy Price$26.55Autoship Price
- Alpha Paw Antibacterial & Antifungal Medicated Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealNatural Dog Company Snout Soother Dog Healing Balm, 1-oz tin$13.95Chewy Price$13.25Autoship Price
- DealNatural Dog Company Paw Soother Dog Paw Balm, 1-oz tin$13.95Chewy Price$13.25Autoship Price
- DealNatural Dog Company Dog Wrinkle Balm, 2-oz tin$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- DERMagic Skin Rescue Lotion, 4-oz$19.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Seniorbliss Anti-Bacterial & Anti-Fungal Senior Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Project Paws Nature's Butter Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz tin$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Dermoscent BioBalm Skin Repairing Dog Balm, 1.67-oz jar$18.26Chewy Price$19.95List Price$17.35Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Paw & Nose Relieving Dog Lotion, 6-oz bottle$7.12Chewy Price$11.99List Price$6.76Autoship Price
- Natural Dog Company Sensitive Skin Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$16.95Chewy Price$16.10Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Petrolatum, Lanolin, 8-Hydroxyquinoline Sulfate 0.3%, Paraffin Wax.||Unrefined Organic Shea Butter; Organic Cocoa Butter, RSPO Coconut Oil, Carnauba Wax; Essential Oil Blend; Geogard 221 (EcoCert-certified Preservative)....||—||Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter...||Beeswax, Shea Butter, Lanolin, Coconut Oil, Aloe, Vitamin E|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Paw Care||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Paw Care||Paw Care||Sun Protection, Sensitive Skin|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
348 Customer Reviews
Amazing for nose
I got a rescue frenchie with the crustiest nose I've ever seen. He had stalagmites growing on his nose and he hated it being touched. I got this and used it before bed for 3 nights and it's completely cleared up and back to normal. I can't believe how quickly it worked and he's so much happier. 10/10
Bag Balm Sport
I like that this glides on my dogs nose which makes application quick. The version in the tin is thicker and takes more effort to apply. I am happy with this purchase and have purchased again.
Seems nice, not a fan of the smell
I bought this for my dog's dry nose but he hates it and will lick it off. It seems like it works well, if not licked off. I may try to use it on his paws (or on myself) for the winter. The balm has a distinct smell that I'm not a huge fan of personally.
love this product for myself and all animals!
I use this for my hands, my dogs paws, and on healing scabs in my horse. It’s great for everything!
Works, just not what I expected
Although this works it's really just regular bag balm, right down to the classic aroma. Doesn't bother me but the dogs aren't in love. Still, my nose and paws get pretty dry too, so I'm sure we'll use it up!
This helps a lot when my dog's paws dry out and crack. Very grateful to find this
Bag Balm is great stuff.
This stuff is fantastic. Not only do I use it on cat paws and hotspots, I use it on me. It works great to prevent chaffing underneath my little belly. My great grandparents new about this stuff... before I was born...and used it on their dogs and themselves. It truly is a farmer's, veterinarian's and an everyday gal's friend. Cheers!
My Roscoe’s nose was extremely dry. I was applying a nose balm but it was not helping him at all. I bought this product and within two days his nose was normal again. Just like magic! I would recommend this product to everyone! 5 stars! Thank you Bag balm!
Nose and paws!!!
My puppets has a super dry nose and this has helped a ton, I even put it on his paws at the end of the day.
We used this on my daughters chinchillas. They had blister on their back paws from stopping their wheel. We took the wheel out for 2 weeks and applied the balm healed up quickly. We put the wheel back in and continue every time they get out of their cage we reapply. Safe for them and does hurt them.