Bags on Board Bac Block'r Antibacterial Coated Dog Poop Bags & Dispenser
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Antibacterial coating inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria, keeping unpleasant smells fully in check.
- Easy-tie big bags measure 9 x 14 inches to easily contain pup “presents” large and small.
- A convenient, space-efficient dispensing box packed to the seams with 600 bags means you’ll always have plenty on hand.
- Each order comes with a cute and portable red fire hydrant bag dispenser to take with you anywhere your dog “goes”.
- Enjoy the hands-free ease of the included Dookie Dock bag holder, so you’ll never be left holding the bag!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Potty Feature||N/A||N/A||Unscented, Eco-Friendly||Scented||Unscented|
|Breed Size||—||N/A||Large Breeds||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
I have zero complaints thus far for these bags. They are larger than any bag I’ve purchased in the stores, have a pleasant smell and I could get the tape off the first one without tearing the next bag. I will purchase these again!
I love these poop bags.
I really like the convenience of having the bags hanging in a dispenser right off her leash. I don't have to remember to grab something every time I take her for a walk, and I don't have to worry about getting poop in my hands, when I pick it up. I have recommended these to people, I wish that every dog owner would carry them.
Bags on Board
I have purchased this item several times I don't have a dog but use it to scoop cat litter Will purchase again when needed
lots of poop bags
clips onto the leash so they are always handy. These bags are strong and ample size.
Easy to open, no tears and sturdy, as well as economical! Who could ask for more :)
The Very Best!
These are high quality bags. No worries about the bags splitting. Cute colors too.
Tape ruins the first bag
The tape holding each roll should come off easily. It does not and many times it ruins that first bag. Also I have had some defective bags.
I Love Rescue Dogs.
LOVE LOVE LOVE These Poop bags for my 2 dogs. I use the dookie dock cause I don't have pockes on my pants.
Purchased these before.
They are good quality and a good value. The ones I purchased before were several different colors. The new ones are blue only. Other than that they are the same.
These were not good
I've been using this brand for a long time, this is however the first time I've ordered them from Chewy. Had issues immediately. The first bag did not have a seal, I had poop juice all over my coat(because of the snow it was a little wet), later that day my husband had to cut a bag open because the next ones didn't have tear edges, then no openings. This is the first role I've used from this box... I hope the rest aren't the same.. SMH