Banixx Pet Care+ Wound Care & Anti-Itch Spray for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ideal for dog/cat ear infections, hot spots, ringworm, wounds, rashes, sores and infections of unknown source.
- This gentle yet potent, color-free formula has no scary medicinal odor and it won't burn or sting your pet. Vet recommended.
- Clinically tested to be safe to use around your pet's eyes and mouth.
- This vet-recommended formula is made in the USA without steroids or antibiotics.
- Easy to use and has a long shelf life.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Hydrogel Spray for Dogs & Cats, 3-oz bottle$17.09Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Davis Hydrocortisone Cream for Dogs & Cats, 4.5-oz bottle$12.90Chewy Price$12.25Autoship Price
- Davis Miconazole Dog, Cat & Horse Spray, 4-oz bottle$12.44Chewy Price$11.82Autoship Price
- ChloraSeb Antiseptic Flush for Dogs, 12-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats, Horses, Birds & Small Pets, 3-oz bottle$14.25Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.54Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Styptic Powder for Dogs, Cats & Birds, 0.5-oz jar$11.25Chewy Price$10.69Autoship Price
- Top Performance Medistyp Styptic Powder for Dogs & Cats, 6-oz bottle$28.60Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- PawFlex Basic Disposable Dog Bandage, 4 count, XX-Small/X-Small$7.95Chewy Price
- UltraCruz Skin Save Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 16-oz bottle$30.58Chewy Price$31.20List Price$29.05Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sabilized Hydronium (H9 O4) & Purified Water.||Active Ingredients : Benzocaine 1.5%, Salicylic Acid 1.6%., Inactive Ingredients: Menthol...||Active Ingredients: Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2%.|
|Health Feature||First Aid, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||First Aid||Recovery, First Aid|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||—|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||—||—|
Questions & Answers
47 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
274 Customer Reviews
No bueno. No good
Product is more water than medical ingredient. Will not purchase again. Would not recommend product to any animal owner!
Vet approved and really works!!
My cat gets horrible skin lesions on her back and we haven’t been able to figure out the cause yet. I ordered this just to help heal the lesions and hopefully provide some relief for her (itching and pain). I used it one time and seriously noticed a difference within a few hours, her skin didn’t look as red and inflamed. I check with my vet if this was okay to use on her, and he confirmed that this is a good product, and it contains chlorhexidine, which is good to clean open sores (and is used at the vet). I’ve been using it for about 5 days now and seriously WOW. Her skin looks SO much better and she barely licks at it anymore. Great product, highly recommend!!!
No more itching
I have been using Banixx on my dogs hot spots for almost a year now. It works very well. I purchased this smaller size for travel so we dont have to carry the large one with us.
I used Banixx ages ago before you could buy it on Chewy. My cat is prone to ear allergies and sometimes would scratch until a sore appeared. I used Banixx and in a day the sore healed over and my kitty didn't scratch it open. Great stuff.
It is a god al around antiseptic spray easy to use
it’s JUST water...
I wouldnt recommend this for anybody, take it to your vet and they tell you it’s water and that’s exactly what you’re paying for... waste of money to me, but hey ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pet care and wound care Anti-itch spray
I love this and it really works !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Best I have used
I had tried everything on my senior cats itchy scabby skin and nothing helped until I tried banixx. It worked to clear up the wounds from scratching and stopped the itching.
What is stabilized hydronium? Banixx has one active ingredient and that is Stabilized Hydronium (H9 O4). The inert ingredient is purified water. ... "Hydronium" is the ion that is formed when any acid is dissolved in water, and the H9O4 formula you provide is actually the formula for the Eigen cation of, again, any common acid dissolved in water.
DOES NOT WORK - WORTHLESS! JUNK! JUNK! DO NOT BUY! SORRY I DID!