Banixx Wound Care Pet Cream with Marine Collagen for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 8-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Anti-microbial cream helps prevent multiple fungal and bacterial issues.
- Non-sticky formula dries invisibly on your hoofed buddy or doggo.
- Designed to aid in the recovery of cuts, wounds, and skin infections.
- Enriched with marine collagen to help repair damaged skin and hair.
- Made without parabens, alcohol or steroids.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- HoneyCure Natural Veterinary Wound Care Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 4-oz jar$44.54Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- PetSilver Wound Spray for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- NaturPet Paw & Skin Herbal Cream for Dogs, 60-ml bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Green Goo Animal First Aid for Dogs, 1.82-oz tin$12.95Chewy Price$14.95List Price$12.30Autoship Price
- Forticept Maxi-Wash Antimicrobial Skin & Wound Treatment Spray for Dogs, Cats, Horses & Small Pets, 8-oz bottle$16.95Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.10Autoship Price
- Episanis BioHAnce Skin & Wound Gel for Dogs & Cats, 15-mL bottle, 1 count$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Stat! Spray Hydro-Stat! Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 16-oz bottle$28.48Chewy Price$42.98List Price$27.06Autoship Price
- Derma-Clens Dermatologic Cream for Dogs & Cats, 1-oz tube$14.33Chewy Price$13.61Autoship Price
- Banixx Pet Care+ Wound Care & Anti-Itch Spray for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, 2-oz bottle$4.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Forticept Blue Butter Antimicrobial Gel for Dogs, 8-oz$19.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- PRN Pharmacal Collasate Spray for Dogs & Cats, 1-oz bottle$21.35Chewy Price
- The Blissful Dog Elbow Butter, 2-oz$13.90Chewy Price$13.95List Price$13.21Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2%.||Electrolyzed Oxygenated water (H20) 99.90%, Sodium Chloride (NaCl) 0.082%, Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) 0.015%...||Natural Gelling Agent, Medical Grade Manuka Honey, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil...||—||Ionized Water. Hypochlorous Acid. Sodium Chloride (Salt)|
|Health Feature||Recovery, First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||Sensitive Skin, First Aid||—|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Worked like a charm!
After repeated visits to the vet with custom mixed and expensive medicine to treat a yeast skin infection, only to see it return days later, I decided to try the trio of products. Shampoo, cream and a spray. The red and swelling on her chin and neck is gone and the uncontrollable itching and hair loss has stopped. Her fur is now growing back, thick and soft. I highly recommend this for yeast related skin problems. I thank you and Iddle Biddle thanks you!
This started working day one for my dog! He had inflammation from a nail bed injury, and a slight rash from scratching. His skin instantly started to improve and looks great now!
Tried this on my horse that has had scratches for a year. Finally starting to go away. I will be reordering
Amazing for open wounds.
This stuff is amazing. My dog had a mast cell tumor removed and the wound dehisced, leaving a gaping wound on her snout that we had to allow to heal by secondary intention rather than risk causing more inflammation. This stuff really seemed to help her heal and soothe discomfort. I will always keep some of this around!
I had to keep Cone on kitty coz she liked the taste of it, but it worked awesome at healing her wound up fast!
skin care and allergies
great product works as stated always keep some handy my little pup has bad skin allergies and this is wonderful to help keep her comfortable
Used faithfully as instructed, didn’t work, want a refund
good for minor irritations and stopping inching. we will keep it in stock for our first aid kit.
I really like this product
I love reg. Banixx but this is wonderful it stays on wounds better.
Horse and jack russell experience for 40+ years, sadly this did not work at all, in fact, my little jack was itchier after applying. I opted for Happy Jack shampoo that is widely available and "works" along with Farnham Wound Coat.