Don't let the weather stop you from venturing into the great outdoors. Thanks to the neoprene cradle of All-Weather dog boots from Bark Brite, you can protect your best friend's paws and have a safe trip—no matter the elements. These superior shoes adapt to the shape of your canine's feet, ensuring a snug and comfortable fit while shielding paws from extreme temperatures, rocks and more. Scorching sidewalks and frozen streets don't stand a chance against these thick, non-slip soles! Whether it's the dead of winter or the height of summer, your furbaby's feet will be protected. Plus, with reflective straps, they're easy to take on and off—and even help your BFF stand out at night. After all, when it comes to your family, safety comes first.
- High-quality dog boots conform to your dog's natural paw shape, for a barely-there, Spandex-like fit. For a looser fit, size up!
- Shields paws from the extreme temperatures of frozen sidewalks and hot asphalt while protecting against sharp objects, rocks and more.
- Water-resistant shoes are paw-fect for outdoor activities in all weather conditions—take a walk through light snow, rain or in the dry heat of summer.
- Reflective straps give your companion better visibility in low light, plus make size adjustments a snap.
- Lined interior helps to control your dog's temperature, while the tough and durable, non-slip sole protects him from slipping and sliding on slick surfaces.
Please use our Pawprint-able Sizing Guide to help you obtain your pet's paw measurements. For the best fit, match the below dimensions to your pet's measurements as closely as possible. If your pet falls somewhere between two sizes, we advise ordering the larger of the two.
- Paw Width: Using our Pawprint-able Sizing Guide, place your pet's paw on the diagram and mark the widest points at the left and right side of the paw. This area is usually near the base of the toes.
|Bootie Size||Measurement Range|
Pawprint-able Sizing Guide
See all items by Bark Brite