Bark Potty Natural Disposable Dog Potty Pad
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Lasts up to 1 month and replaces up to 60 pee pads.
- Naturally neutralizes odors to help prevent stinky smells.
- Made with natural bark fibers that absorb liquids and break them down.
- Includes a free roll of poo bags.
- Available in 2 sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Grass Potty Replacement Pad, 19 x 29 in$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Coziwow by Jaxpety Indoor Grass Portable Pee Turf Patch Dog Potty Trainer Pad, Green, 25-in X 20-in$29.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- DealFrisco Indoor Grass Potty, 20 x 20 in$20.40Chewy Price$19.38Autoship Price
- PS KOREA Indoor Dog Potty Tray, Wine$54.50Chewy Price
- IRIS Dog & Puppy Training Pad Holder, Blue$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Training Pad Holder, 24-in x 24-in$33.85Chewy Price$32.16Autoship Price
- BrilliantPad Self-Cleaning Automatic Potty Pad Machine$165.00Chewy Price$229.99List Price$156.75Autoship Price
- Shirley K's Indoor Dog Potty Tray, X-Large, Beige$73.99Chewy Price
- Green Lifestyle Reusable Dog Pee Pads, 34 x 36, 6 count$44.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Washable Dog Pee Pads, 34x36-in, 2 count$31.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Green Lifestyle Blue Reusable Dog Pee Pads, 2-pack, 41 x 41-in$32.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- All-Absorb Silicone Training Pad Holder$16.76Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.92Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Giant Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||All Breeds|
|Material||Wood||Cardboard / Paper||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cardboard / Paper|
|Lifestage||—||—||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy|
|Potty Feature||—||—||Pheromone Attractant, Unscented||Washable, Unscented, Non-Skid Bottom||Unscented|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
My dog used it right away and no smell!
What an amazing product! My 14lb Poodle is used to going potty outside only but she took to this Bark Potty right away! We just moved to an apartment and I don't always feel safe walking her alone at night. I'm SO happy we can use this for late night potty breaks now. She wouldn't go anywhere near the pee pads or fake grass I tried because i don't think she knew it was to pee on. But since this smells like outside, she used it! I like that this is eco-friendly and also I don't have to change it out or clean it. AND IT DOESN'T SMELL IN MY SMALL APARTMENT!!
Changed my life!
I never leave reviews, BUT I've had such an amazing experience with Bark Potty that I want everyone to experience it too!! It's truly the best invention ever. I've been telling everyone I know because I love it so much and I honestly don't know why dog owners would use anything else. I was so amazed that it doesn't smell at ALL! And I have a tiny apartment. I'm also a nurse and work long hours so I was always worried about my dog having to hold it while I'm gone, but now I don't worry at all because she LOVES it. Plus its eco-friendly!! Stop using plastic pee pads and please buy a Bark Potty - I promise you won't regret it and you're saving the planet :))
I was skeptical about my dog using Barkpotty but she took right to it. I was able to train her easily and it doesn't smell. Living in an apartment can be a hassle especially for late night potty breaks and this was perfect!
Works perfect with our puppy.
At first I had my doubts but it works well once our new female Chihuahua puppy. Our male elderly dog doesn't mind it either. No territorial issues or any leakage from the pee. Simple clean up and no urine smell. Buying it again.
Not for chewers
We tried this with our 10-week old puppy, but he immediately started chewing on the bark. There's a bit of plastic mesh on top of the bark to keep it in, but it's still possible to get the bark out, so we gave up. Seemed like it would work well if you had a pet that isn't as interested in chewing everything though.
Started smelling too fast
The bark potty works well until the ammonia smell becomes unbearable. I have a very healthy 9lb dog - he peed on it 2x a day. Within 2 days the smell is so bad I have to toss it.
The training instructions didn’t work for my dog. Instead, I put a fresh pee pad on top of the bark party every day for a week. My dog figured out what to do by himself. Now he uses it just fine. I’m not sure how to tell when I need to replace the bark potty with a new one.
Great for when its too hot and ground burns there paws!!
Now a believer. I was a little hesitant because I wasn't sure if I needed to train Coco to use this and if she'd understand it. But she's smart so I should have known that'd she'd understand what to do, lol. I opened it up and set it down, she smelled it and went right on it. This is going to come in handy when the heat goes up and it gets too hot to walk her. She had some minor burns on her paws a few weeks ago so now we're being cautious about walking her in the day. Now that we have this I'm really pleased that she can relieve herself somewhere.
Doesn't smell and really works
I've had this for about two weeks now and this is pretty cool. You replace it about every month. We are using it during the night because one of our neighbors got assulted last month and I don't feel like its safe to be out at night anymore. Its just like cat litter but for dogs and this is using mulch I guess? Anways it doesn't smell and the dog uses it. It doesn't smell so yeah I'm pretty happy about it.
ZERO STAR RATING
Thumbs down -- don't waste your money!!! We got the largest size. Our furbaby disliked everything about it! The spray etc didn't help. Would NOT suggest to buy