BarkLogic Sensitive Skin Leave-In Tangerine Dog Conditioning & Detangling Spray, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Helps hydrate coat and skin while it conditions and detangles fur.
- Infused with aloe, flaxseed and tangerine essential oils to help soothe dry skin.
- Natural ingredients from plant-based material, and rich in omega 3 and vitamin E.
- Chemical-free – no parabens, phthalates, DEA or PEG.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water (Agua), Canola-Based Cationic Surfacant, Glycerin...||N/A||Deionized Water, Ammonium Chloride, Wheat Protein...||Melon.||N/A|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||Skin & Coat Health||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
softer fur & smells nice
I love this product. My shepherd/cattle dog/GSD mutt’s med-length fur gets wiry and her skin dries out if not conditioned somewhat regularly. I only have to use this once a week max to keep her coat soft, hydrated, and dandruff free. I spray it on a soft synthetic-bristled brush (just a cheap finishing brush pilfered from the horses. synthetic so the bristles don’t absorb all the product) and thoroughly work it in, as she doesn’t like to be sprayed with it directly. With this method I have never noticed an obvious residue left behind on the surface of the fur. Her fur is noticeably softer almost immediately. The smell is nice, if a little strong going on but dissipates fast enough. Do shake the bottle well before use.
not so great
Smells good, but definitely leaves a residue on the coat. Will not use again.
Really work on tangles, especially by Benny’s ears. Nice smell, not too strong.
Shiny tangle free coat
This product helped my yorkie to be tangle free and it smells wonderful. Her hair is soft and so smooth.