BarksBar Snuggly Sleeper Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Orthopedic bed features an inner sleeping space measuring 20-in. x 14-in., so it’s paw-fect for small to medium sized fur-iends.
- Crafted with a super-soft, quilted polyester cover, a 3.5-in. supportive orthopedic foam base and a comfy cotton-padded rim cushion that contours to support your BFF’s neck.
- Nonslip rubber backing on the bottom prevents the bed from slipping and sliding on wood or tiled floors.
- Easy-to-clean, removable cover is machine-washable on the gentle/delicate cycle.
- Neutral design complements almost any home decor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Sherpa Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Camo$29.99Chewy Price
- Beautyrest Supreme Comfort Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Gray, X-Large$119.99Chewy Price$134.99List Price
- dealFrisco Faux Fur Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Brown$39.99Chewy Price
- Serta Quilted Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$78.00Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Frisco Velvet Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, X-Large$55.10Chewy Price
- Frisco Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, X-Large$54.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Ortho Cuddler Dog & Cat Bed, Blue, Large$69.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Plush & Velvet Deluxe Chaise Lounge Orthopedic Dog & Cat Bed, Platinum Gray, Medium$33.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Chew-resistant, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable|
|Cover Material||Cotton, Polyester||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Plush / Fiberfill||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
174 Customer Reviews
Would buy again!
My pittie absolutely loves this bed! We got this bed about 1.5 years ago and it’s kept up super well! The cover is removable (does take some effort) to wash. I do vacuum the fur from the cover before washing it. It’s due for me to buy some cotton to fill the bolsters but this has kept up better than all of her previous beds. I would recommend this !
My dog loves this bed
My dog has a bad hip, this is the only bed she will sleep on. She loves it! It holds up for about 6 months. My dog is an English Bulldog mix. So she’s pretty hefty. It’s a good bed!
My dog likes to “fluff” up his bed before laying down. Over time the beds will wear and the stuffing will start coming out and gets everywhere. This bed uses foam instead of stuffing. It seems to be much more durable than beds I have purchased in the past and should create a lot less mess when it does eventually start to wear.
My 14 year old shih tzu loves the memory foam comfort but for a 14 lb.dog who likes to rest her head on the side bolster it was a little to high for her. No worries Cosmo got the bed he’s a 9 month 22 lb. Boston Terrier & loves it . We just have to monitor he does not chew it!
Not like it used to be...:(
This was an absolutely terrific dog bed 5-6 years ago. At the time, it came with a separate long foam bolster that you had to insert to create the 10" high wraparound "walls." Plus, a thick foam base (that was easily inserted). The recent model does not include the separate foam for the bolster "walls." The "walls" come already filled with MUCH less filling so, they're not as sturdy or rigid or supportive as the original model. Size Medium. I was very disappointed.
Cushy comfy bed
Great bed that's very comfy from the foam base and soft bumpers. Getting the foam cushion into its pocket was a bit tricky but got it in. My dog jumped in and stretched out with her head on the bumper side, a feature she loves. I did learn that she wants something she can paw into a pile of her choosing so had to add a blanket. Since then it's her favorite bed. Not sure how the fabric is chew resistant since doesn't appear that tough. It's like a low nap velvet. Overall it's attractive and comfortable.
Worst dog beds ever.
I bought a total of 6 of these beds 4 months ago. I have 3 in the bedroom and 3 in my office. These are the worst dog beds I have ever bought. The material in the bed is so thin that the dogs have already destroyed them. My dogs like to turn around a few times before laying down. Holes are made in them and the foam is exposed. Of course they want to pull the foam out. I have now thrown away 4 of them. I would not reccomend these to anyone. Horrible quality.
Dog doesn't like it at all, struggle for me
Most importantly, my elderly dog is refusing to sleep in the bed, the foam bottom is much harder than memory foam, more like high density foam. Perhaps one of my younger dogs can break it in. I washed the cover immediately, as I do with any fabric I buy, and it was a 45 minute struggle to get the bolster and the foam base back into the zippered shell. Definitely a two-person job. I'm hoping my older dog accepts this bed into her life, but right now it's a no-go.
Nice bed, holds up
I recently bought a second one of these beds. I had the medium size for my smaller dog of 40 lbs and just purchased the large size for my 80lb dog. My dogs sleep in them daily while I am working in my home office. Good size and super comfy.
Another one bites the dust...
I will say it lasted longer than her usual dog beds, but alas, 3 days in and she chewed through it. I have a six year old pitbull. She's about 60 pounds and the size is perfect. I must have misread the product description that it was chew resistant. The bottom padding is very nice and she hasn't chewed through that.... yet. But the bolster part is half way gone. The search continues...