Barkworthies Femur Bones are as natural as they come. Femur Bones are center cut from the femur and full of nutritious marrow, providing your dog with a highly digestible source of calcium. Calcium intake is crucial for your dog’s body to maintain strong bones and teeth. This bone is also high in Iron and Zinc which helps your dog's body fight off infection, maintain a healthy immune system, provides energy to help support brain functions and gives them a zest for life! Barkworthies Femur Bone is a hearty, durable dog chew that will give your pet hours of chew time as well as cleaner teeth! These bones are FDA approved and sourced from Brazilian cattle. Brazil’s livestock and meat industry is well known for their high quality meats and low disease rate. Barkworthies Femur Bone is baked with pieces of meat and tendon giving them a natural flavor and making them a highly appealing dog chew! Barkworthies chooses to bake their Femur Bones to rid the product of any possible bacteria. Barkworthies Femur Bones are extra-long lasting for your medium to large dogs and a durable chew for your aggressive chewers. As with all of their products, Barkworthies are additive-free, chemical-free, and preservative-free dog chews. In fact, most Barkworthies products are single-ingredient chews, making them all natural, healthy and safe for your dog.
- All natural, FDA approved femur bones that're sourced from Brazilian cattle. Center cut from the femur and full of nutritious marrow, these bones provide your dog with a highly digestible source of calcium
- High in iron and zinc which helps your dog's body fight off infection, maintain a healthy immune system, and provide energy to help support brain functions
- Baked to rid the product of any possible bacteria and locking in natural flavor for an irresistible flavor
- Barkworthies are preservative-free, hormone-free, and antibiotic-free. Contains no grains or gluten
- Extra-long lasting for medium to large breeds and provides a durable chew for aggressive chewers. Chewing also supports dental health by cleaning teeth of plaque and tartar
We recommend storing all of our natural treats in the freezer or refrigerator since they do not contain any preservatives. No need to thaw, your dog will love them frozen! Please supervise your pet while giving a treat or chew and dispose of properly if it becomes a choking hazard or develops sharp edges. Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary—this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet’s safety.
See all items by Barkworthies