Barkworthies Beef Rib Bone Dog Treat
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Baked with pieces of meat and tendons still attached for an irresistible flavor.
- Hearty, durable chew is full of nutrients and calcium, which is great for your dog’s bones and teeth.
- Also rich in iron and zinc to help maintain a healthy immune system and fight off infection.
- 100% digestible and free of additives, chemicals, and preservatives.
- Long lasting and durable, it helps to clean teeth and massage gums as they gnaw away.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- SmartBones Medium DoubleTime Chicken Chews Dog Treats, 3 count$8.49Chewy Price$10.39List Price$8.07Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Naturals Bully Stick 5" Dog Treat, 1 count$3.99Chewy Price$4.17List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- DealNature's Logic Extra Meaty Shin Bone Dog Treats$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Naturals Braided Bully Sticks 7" Dog Treats, Case of 20$173.80Chewy Price$165.11Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Braided Beef Gullet 12" Dog Treat$7.85Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.46Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Braided 4-5" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$74.99Chewy Price$71.24Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Naturals Braided Bully Sticks 9" Dog Treat, 1 count$12.27Chewy Price$11.66Autoship Price
- Chewmasters Beef Liver Bites Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 17.6-oz bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Naturals Bully Sticks 12" Dog Treats, 2 count$21.45Chewy Price$20.38Autoship Price
- Exclusively Dog Best Buddy Bits Cheese Flavor Dog Treats, 15-lb box$106.73Chewy Price$115.36List Price$101.39Autoship Price
- Wapiti Labs Elk Antler Tips Dog Chews, Antler Tip$11.49Chewy Price$13.54List Price$10.92Autoship Price
- SmartBones Mini DoubleTime Chicken Chews Dog Treats, 16 count$9.44Chewy Price$12.49List Price$8.97Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Beef Rib Bone||100% Beef Bone||Made from Grass-Fed Beef.||Beef Rib.||Beef Bone|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
216 Customer Reviews
To little to much!
A few years back these were alot larger then when I got them they were half the size. This year they went back to the bigger size until last month and once again they depleted in size. For three dollars they should stay the same size they were. Since they are the cheapest bones I have no other choices. Prices are to high on these.
2.5" x 3/4" bonelet
These have gone from 6 to 7" x 1" bones to 2.5" x 3/4". Smaller every month (on autoship) since Oct. '21. The price has stayed the same but the size has gone down 80%. Beware, these are now Smaller than your finger! You'd never buy this in person in a store. I don't think they are beef anymore because we have never seen beef ribs this small.
Not for bigger breeds
These were perfect for my GSD when he was still teething, but now that he's 7 months old, he can snap these easy. I get concerned that the splinters and pieces that fall out will hurt him, and he has gagged on them a few times. Perfect for smaller, and maybe medium sized dogs, but this is not suitable for bigger breeds at all.
Nummies for Doggie Tummies
German shepherd mix and chihuahua mix LOVE this thing. It splinters easily so the chihuahua, chupacabra, and vaccum pup gets the little pieces that the German shepherd husky breaks off. It worked gr8 to calm them down and keep them quiet/occupied for a while I like that it's a single ingredient and both my dogs can enjoy it. This is a cost effective treat that I will be adding to my autoships
Gone in Minutes
My 8 month old puppy loves bones and it keeps him busy got s long time. Unfortunately, I didn’t realize how small it was going to be and he ended up snapping it in half within minutes and eating different slivers of it. The pieces I got from him, I tossed. He was about 47lbs at the time. I think they’d be fine for smaller dogs, but be warned about how they can split into pieces with a strong enough bite.
My dogs love these. Smaller (and cheaper) than avaerage rib bone (6 inches or so) but keeps them busy and happy for quite a while.
Loves her rib bones
Lexy goes crazy for rib bones. Yes she chews them up pretty good and yes sometimes they splinter off but they are rib bones you have to expect that. I never had any issues because of it and I will continue giving them to her. Like a child you keep an eye on them.
Not worth it
My Kobe didn’t spend any time with these bones. He looked at me like really mom. Lol. They didn’t look flavorful to me and I’m guessing they weren’t to him.
Great quality for the price
My dogs love these and with the price I can give them to them more often.
My dog loves them, but he devours them…I have to throw them away shortly after he starts chewing them.