Barkworthies Beef Rib Bone Dog Treat
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Baked with pieces of meat and tendons still attached for an irresistible flavor.
- Hearty, durable chew is full of nutrients and calcium, which is great for your dog’s bones and teeth.
- Also rich in iron and zinc to help maintain a healthy immune system and fight off infection.
- 100% digestible and free of additives, chemicals, and preservatives.
- Long lasting and durable, it helps to clean teeth and massage gums as they gnaw away.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Smokehouse USA Meaty Knuckle Bone Dog Treat$3.94Chewy Price$3.74Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Beef Trachea 6" Dog Treat$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Bully Coated Cow Ears Dog Treats, 4.2-oz bag$27.99Chewy Price$28.79List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Bully Sticks 7" Dog Treats, 50 count$159.88Chewy Price$151.89Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Odor-Free Standard 6" Bully Sticks Dog Treat$5.19Chewy Price$6.99List Price$4.93Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Beef Scapula Dog Treat$6.91Chewy Price$6.56Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Cow Ears Dog Treats, 10 pack$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA 6" Rib Bone Dog Treats, 6 count$8.85Chewy Price$8.41Autoship Price
- Pet 'n Shape USA All-Natural Chewz Duck Feet Dog Treats, 5 count bag$6.64Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.31Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Bully Stick 3-4" Dog Treat, Case of 65$113.29Chewy Price$181.35List Price$107.63Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Bully Slices Vanilla Flavor Beef Dog Treats, 9-oz bag$12.78Chewy Price$12.79List Price$12.14Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Braided Beef Gullet 6" Dog Treats, 4 count$19.68Chewy Price$18.70Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Rib Bone||100% Beef Bone||100% Natural Pork Bone.||Beef Rib.||Beef Bone|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||N/A|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef||Pork, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat|
|Special Diet||N/A||High-Protein, Natural, Rawhide-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Health Feature||N/A||Dental & Breath Care, Skin & Coat Health||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
215 Customer Reviews
2.5" x 3/4" bonelet
These have gone from 6 to 7" x 1" bones to 2.5" x 3/4". Smaller every month (on autoship) since Oct. '21. The price has stayed the same but the size has gone down 80%. Beware, these are now Smaller than your finger! You'd never buy this in person in a store. I don't think they are beef anymore because we have never seen beef ribs this small.
Not for bigger breeds
These were perfect for my GSD when he was still teething, but now that he's 7 months old, he can snap these easy. I get concerned that the splinters and pieces that fall out will hurt him, and he has gagged on them a few times. Perfect for smaller, and maybe medium sized dogs, but this is not suitable for bigger breeds at all.
Nummies for Doggie Tummies
German shepherd mix and chihuahua mix LOVE this thing. It splinters easily so the chihuahua, chupacabra, and vaccum pup gets the little pieces that the German shepherd husky breaks off. It worked gr8 to calm them down and keep them quiet/occupied for a while I like that it's a single ingredient and both my dogs can enjoy it. This is a cost effective treat that I will be adding to my autoships
Gone in Minutes
My 8 month old puppy loves bones and it keeps him busy got s long time. Unfortunately, I didn’t realize how small it was going to be and he ended up snapping it in half within minutes and eating different slivers of it. The pieces I got from him, I tossed. He was about 47lbs at the time. I think they’d be fine for smaller dogs, but be warned about how they can split into pieces with a strong enough bite.
My dogs love these. Smaller (and cheaper) than avaerage rib bone (6 inches or so) but keeps them busy and happy for quite a while.
Loves her rib bones
Lexy goes crazy for rib bones. Yes she chews them up pretty good and yes sometimes they splinter off but they are rib bones you have to expect that. I never had any issues because of it and I will continue giving them to her. Like a child you keep an eye on them.
Not worth it
My Kobe didn’t spend any time with these bones. He looked at me like really mom. Lol. They didn’t look flavorful to me and I’m guessing they weren’t to him.
Great quality for the price
My dogs love these and with the price I can give them to them more often.
My dog loves them, but he devours them…I have to throw them away shortly after he starts chewing them.
They seem ok. Just know they are very small. Might be good for small dogs