Barkworthies Beef Trachea Dog Chew, 1-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- It's a howl-worthy all-natural chew that uses genuine beef trachea.
- It contains naturally occurring glucosamine and chondroitin for joint health, but your pup will be too preoccupied with its beefy taste to notice.
- Helps promote cleaner teeth and good dental health.
- It's a single-ingredient chew, but don't let that stop you from filling it with your pup's favorite treat!
- Chews range in size from 4 to 8 inches, paw-fect for canine companions of every size.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBones & Chews 11" Water Buffalo Tail Dog Chews, 10 count$22.04Chewy Price$20.94Autoship Price
- Mosaic Dehydrated Quail Feet Dog Treats, 3-oz pouch$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Chicken & Rice Flavored Filled Beef Trachea Dog Treats, 10 count$23.09Chewy Price$21.94Autoship Price
- Nandi Karoo Ostrich Tendon Dog Chew, 20-oz bag$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Cheese & Bacon Flavor Stuffed Water Buffalo Horn Dog Treats, 12 count$80.44Chewy Price$85.68List Price$76.42Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Bully Stuffed Water Buffalo Horn Dog Treats, 12 count$68.67Chewy Price$74.64List Price$65.24Autoship Price
- HDP Chicken Feet Dog Treats, 25 count$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealBarkworthies Stuffed Shin Bones Variety Pack Grain-Free Dog Treats, 2 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealNature's Logic Beef Lung Steak Dog Treat, 1 count$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA Piggy Chews Dog Treats, 6 count$10.78Chewy Price$10.80List Price$10.24Autoship Price
- Canine Naturals Hide Free Chicken Recipe Medium Dog Treats, 2 count$7.64Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.26Autoship Price
- Baxter Boy White Cow Ears Dog Treats, 15 count$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Beef Trachea||Beef esophagus.||Beef Esophagus||Duck Feet.||Beef Scapula|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free||Grain-Free||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Rawhide-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||—||Duck, Poultry||Beef, Meat|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Great chew, good value.
My dog loves these. There's a variety of different sizes in the bag which is awesome. They last longer for my cattle dog than other trachea chews have and you definitely get a generous amount for a fair price. Will be ordering continually!
overall I would buy again. What surprised me was the variation in length of the tracheas. I'd bought 6" tracheas of another brand before so I was expecting all to be uniform The dogs don't care. Bag does have an odor that I didn't notice with other brands so make sure you close it after use.
Stinky - but the pups love them!
Boy do these things STINK lol but the dogs love them, from the youngest to the senior pup in my home they are all pleased with these. Will buy again for them in the future :)
very large, a bit oily
40lb dog likes them, but even for his size I wish they were half the size. They really are 10" long some of them. They don't take long to chew, but he likes them. They're a little oily, so anyone with nice carpets or furniture might be careful.
Good bang for your buck!
These are great! Both my dogs love them! You get A LOT for the price you pay. Well worth it for sure. They are all different sizes. Some small and some HUGE! I’m glad I made this purchase. In fact, I bought 2 bags!
I eat everything but these smelled funny and made me spit up. Threw them away.
I love that this company limits their ingredients so that your getting the safest product for your pets.
Great Chew For Medium to Large Dogs
I have a 55 pound hound, and she goes crazy for these. They take longer to eat than something like the beef gullet and the texture and size make them a good chew to do some teeth cleaning. These won't last as long as a bully stick or another long chew snack. I wouldn't recommend or would recommend with caution for smaller dogs. Hounds and larger dogs have big teeth and strong jaws that help them snap into these a lot easier. My mom had a poodle mix who is just shy of 30 pounds, and he struggles with stuff like this because his mouth and teeth are smaller. Based off of the post about the mini-dachshunds, it seems like some dogs are good with cutting them up small (probably makes the bag last a lot longer too), but I would say this is likely going to be a tougher treat for smaller dogs. Any heavy chewer or larger dog, though, I'd highly recommend these. They are a little on the stinky side, but I treat them like raw bones and just pop a towel down for the pup to lay and chew on.
Not for my yorkie
Other dogs may do very well with these but I discovered my 8 pound Yorkie does not. She ended up with terrible diarrhea the next day each time I gave one to her. Thankfully it was only twice. They also have an absolutely foul smell! I'll be donating the rest to the animal shelter.
My dogs love these although my dogs are mini dachshunds so we have to cut them down. It takes them a little while to finish them which is great!