Keep your powerful chewer busy with the Barkworthies Goat Horn Dog Chew. A great way to cure boredom and save your shoes, this premium chew comes from free-range, grass-fed goats in Australia. It’s a safe alternative to rawhide because of its superior digestibility, and it’s full of keratin, plus ultra-nutritious marrow on the inside. The dense and durable horn will last a long time, even with tough chewers, and you’ll be happy to know that it cleans their teeth as they gnaw away. A single ingredient treat, that means there’s no grain, chemicals, additives or preservatives.
- All-natural, long-lasting, grain-free chew keep aggressive chewers happy and occupied.
- Made from free-range, grass-fed Australian goat horn with no additives, chemicals or preservatives.
- Full of keratin with marrow on the inside, which contains essential vitamins and minerals.
- Promotes dental health by scraping plaque and tartar from the teeth while massaging gums.
- Highly digestible horn is a great and safe alternative to rawhide.
We recommend storing all of our natural treats in the freezer or refrigerator since they do not contain any preservatives. No need to thaw, your dog will love them frozen! Please supervise your pet while giving a treat or chew and dispose of properly if it becomes a choking hazard or develops sharp edges. Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary—this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet’s safety.
See all items by Barkworthies