Barkworthies Natural Kangaroo Tails are an all-natural chew for dogs made of free-range Australian kangaroo. Completely digestible and hypoallergenic, this treat is perfect for dogs with allergies or sensitive stomachs. Low in fat and high in antioxidants, these Kangaroo Tails are a natural source of nutrients like iron, zinc and Vitamins B6 and B12. Chewing on Kangaroo Tails is also a great way to promote good doggy dental hygiene! As always, Barkworthies features a full line of all-natural dog treats and chews. Preservative-free, hormone-free, and additive-free, Barkworthies strives to make nutritious, delicious!
- All natural, hypoallergenic dog chew made from free-range, grass-fed, Australian kangaroo
- Low in fat and high in antioxidants, these Kangaroo Tails are a natural source of nutrients like iron, zinc and Vitamins B6 and B12
- Hypoallergenic and completely digestible for dogs with food allergies — a great alternative to rawhide
- Barkworthies are preservative-free, hormone-free, and antibiotic-free. Contains no grains or gluten
- Low in fat and high in protein, these chewing treats also provide support for dental health by removing plaque and tartar
Please note that this product is not for human consumption. Please supervise your pet while giving a treat or chew and dispose of properly if it becomes a choking hazard or develops sharp edges.
Sale of this product is restricted in California
See all items by Barkworthies