Barkworthies Mega Cow's Tail is a massive, thick chew perfect for large dogs with large appetites. Cut from the base of the cow's tail, it starts crunchy then becomes chewy, giving your dog variety during chew time to eliminate boredom! The Barkworthies Mega Cow's Tail is 100% digestible, and the texture makes it great for the oral health of your dog! This is a single ingredient product produced from free-range grass-fed cattle. As with all of their products, Barkworthies are additive, chemical, and preservative-free dog chews. In fact, most Barkworthies products are single-ingredient chews, making them all-natural, 100% healthy & 100% safe for your dog. Please supervise your pet while giving a treat or chew.
- All-natural chews sourced from free-range, grass-fed, Brazilian cattle
- Cut from the base of the cow's tail, it starts crunchy then becomes chewy, giving your dog variety during chew time to eliminate boredom
- 100% healthy and safe for your dog to digest and break down and promotes healthy teeth and gums
- Barkworthies are preservative-free, hormone-free, and antibiotic-free. Contains no grains or gluten.
- Single ingredient product is great for pups with sensitive stomachs. Massive and thick, this treat is perfect for large dogs with large appetites
We recommend storing all of our natural treats in the freezer or refrigerator since they do not contain any preservatives. No need to thaw, your dog will love them frozen! Please supervise your pet while giving a treat or chew and dispose of properly if it becomes a choking hazard or develops sharp edges. Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary—this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet’s safety.
See all items by Barkworthies