Barkworthies Odor-Free American Double Cut 12" Bully Sticks Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-natural, 100% digestible dog chews making them a great alternative to the traditional rawhide
- Single ingredient bully stick is baked in the USA using globally sourced beef.
- Barkworthies are additive-free, chemical-free and preservative-free dog chews. These are also specially formulated to be odor-free
- 12-inch Double Bully Sticks are the perfect size for medium to large breeds, and are a great way to give your dog an all-natural, longer lasting dog chew that can even withstand aggressive chewers
- Chewing helps support teeth and gum health as well as freshen breath
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- HDP Curly Bully Sticks 4-6" Dog Treats, 25 count$63.28Chewy Price$92.99List Price$60.12Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA 5" Braided Pizzle Sticks Dog Treats, case of 48$261.73Chewy Price$407.89List Price$248.64Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Braided 4-5" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$74.99Chewy Price$71.24Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Thick Curly 5-6" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 12 count$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Pet's Choice Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 6-in, 50 count$115.99Chewy Price$110.19Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Jumbo Bully Sticks 5 - 6" Dog Treats, 6 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Beef Bully Bites Dog Chews, 10-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Bully Stick Springs 7 - 8" Dog Treats, 12 count$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Cadet Gourmet Braided Piggy Sticks Dog Treats, 6 in, 4 count$9.11Chewy Price$12.99List Price$8.65Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA 9" Braided Pizzle Sticks Dog Treats, Case of 25$240.68Chewy Price$376.13List Price$228.65Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Beef Pizzle Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$104.99Chewy Price$99.74Autoship Price
- Boucherie 5" Bizzle Blueberry Flavor Dog Treat, 1 count$2.99Chewy Price$2.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, Meat|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
78 Customer Reviews
Not a happy camper -- bummer
Did not last long enough -- I thought there would be collagen in them but I guess not.
didnt seem like double cut to me
not as thick as the double cut 12 inch bullys weve had before these cant fault chewy they have always been top notch to our family
Little odor but still on the thin side
Disappointed on these, as they are still fairly thin.
Tasty but there still is a slight odor
This was a tasty treat that lasted quite a few days. Mom got a couple of “what is that smell moments” while I was enjoying it but I think it’s not as bad as regular ones so it’s all good!
Just what I wanted
Perfect for my 2 small dogs, one cockapoo, one havaton. I use my jigsaw to cut them in half and have a couple hours of chewing fun!
basically a gullet stick
Bully sticks are hard to buy online and this has a great price; however, your dog will go through this probably in 3 minutes.
Great service and by giving these bully sticks to my dog once a week for 30 minutes, tarter on teeth is gone not to mention how much she loves chewing them!
Good bully stick for puppy
These kept my Amstaff puppy calm & occupied, which was wonderful. Slight odor but much more tolerable than others. Highly recommend.
100% Accepted by Standard Poodles!
The odor free Barkworthy Bully Sticks in three packs are the best!
Quality has suffered
Do yourself a favor, and go to your local pet store and buy your bully sticks there. My last two shipments of Barkworthies from Chewy were old, off-smelling, and couldn’t possibly be double-cut — way too skinny. I think the problem must be with Chewy’s quality control, since I found better ones locally. I wrote to Chewy looking for some explanation, but of course got no response.