Barkworthies Odor-Free American Double Cut 12" Bully Sticks Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-natural, 100% digestible dog chews making them a great alternative to the traditional rawhide
- Single ingredient bully stick is baked in the USA using globally sourced beef.
- Barkworthies are additive-free, chemical-free and preservative-free dog chews. These are also specially formulated to be odor-free
- 12-inch Double Bully Sticks are the perfect size for medium to large breeds, and are a great way to give your dog an all-natural, longer lasting dog chew that can even withstand aggressive chewers
- Chewing helps support teeth and gum health as well as freshen breath
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet's Choice Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 6-in, 50 count$115.99Chewy Price$110.19Autoship Price
- BullyYaker Double Wrap Bully Stick Dog Treat$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Jumbo Bully Sticks 11 - 12" Dog Treats, 3 count$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Jumbo Bully Sticks 5 - 6" Dog Treats, 3 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- RUFFIN' IT Chomp'Ems Bully Stick Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$24.83Chewy Price$26.99List Price$23.59Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Bully Stick 30" Dog Treat, 1 count$24.50Chewy Price$27.53List Price$23.27Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA 5" Braided Pizzle Sticks Dog Treats, case of 48$303.02Chewy Price$407.89List Price$287.87Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Thick Curly 5-6" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 12 count$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws 5-6-inch Braided Gnaws Beef Flavor Dog Treats, 12 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws 11-12-inch Braided Bully Twist Beef Flavor Dog Treat, 5 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- QT Dog Steer Jerky 6" Bully Stick Dog Treat, 2 count$6.74Chewy Price$15.99List Price$6.40Autoship Price
- Honey I'm Home! Liver Sticks Natural Honey Coated Buffalo Liver Grain-Free Dog Treats, 4.76-oz bag$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, Meat|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
78 Customer Reviews
Not a happy camper -- bummer
Did not last long enough -- I thought there would be collagen in them but I guess not.
didnt seem like double cut to me
not as thick as the double cut 12 inch bullys weve had before these cant fault chewy they have always been top notch to our family
Little odor but still on the thin side
Disappointed on these, as they are still fairly thin.
Tasty but there still is a slight odor
This was a tasty treat that lasted quite a few days. Mom got a couple of “what is that smell moments” while I was enjoying it but I think it’s not as bad as regular ones so it’s all good!
Just what I wanted
Perfect for my 2 small dogs, one cockapoo, one havaton. I use my jigsaw to cut them in half and have a couple hours of chewing fun!
basically a gullet stick
Bully sticks are hard to buy online and this has a great price; however, your dog will go through this probably in 3 minutes.
Great service and by giving these bully sticks to my dog once a week for 30 minutes, tarter on teeth is gone not to mention how much she loves chewing them!
Good bully stick for puppy
These kept my Amstaff puppy calm & occupied, which was wonderful. Slight odor but much more tolerable than others. Highly recommend.
100% Accepted by Standard Poodles!
The odor free Barkworthy Bully Sticks in three packs are the best!
Quality has suffered
Do yourself a favor, and go to your local pet store and buy your bully sticks there. My last two shipments of Barkworthies from Chewy were old, off-smelling, and couldn’t possibly be double-cut — way too skinny. I think the problem must be with Chewy’s quality control, since I found better ones locally. I wrote to Chewy looking for some explanation, but of course got no response.