Keep your curious puppy busy with the Barkworthies Puppy Elk Antler Dog Chew. A great way to cure boredom and save your shoes, this grade-A chew is sourced from naturally shed elk antler from the Rocky Mountains. Once collected, they’re simply washed, cut and packaged, taking caution to round any sharp edges and get them ready for you dog. They’re dense and durable, so they’ll last hours or even days with the most enthusiastic chewer, and the bone marrow on the inside is filled with nutrients that promote a long and healthy life.
- Marrow inside is full of essential vitamins and minerals like zinc, calcium, manganese and iron.
- Small yet long-lasting design is a great way to occupy puppies and small dogs.
- Naturally odor free with no added chemicals or preservatives. Highly digestible and grain free.
- Eco-friendly and USA-sourced grade-A chew is made from naturally shed elk antlers.
- Promotes dental health by scraping plaque and tartar from the teeth while massaging gums.
Please note that this product is not for human consumption. Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary—this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet’s safety.
See all items by Barkworthies