Barkworthies Small Elk Antler Burr Chew is the perfect size chew for bigger dogs. These grade A elk antlers are sourced are sourced in the USA in the Rocky Mountains. They’re highly durable providing hours and hours of long-lasting chew time. These single ingredient chews have a tough texture surface to help remove tartar and plaque while massaging gums. Each antler is filled with delicious soft bone marrow which is a wonderful source of essential nutrients like zinc, calcium, manganese and iron. Plus, they’re free of additives, chemicals and preservatives.
- The perfect size chew for bigger dogs, these grade A elk antlers are sourced in the USA in the Rocky Mountains
- Highly durable, providing hours and hours of long-lasting chew time while removing tartar and massaging gums
- These all natural, single ingredient chews are the perfect grain and gluten free snack
- Each antler is filled delicious soft bone marrow which is a wonderful source of essential nutrients like zinc, calcium, manganese and iron
- As with all of their products, Barkworthies Elk Antlers are additive, sugar, chemical and preservative-free
Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary—this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet’s safety.
See all items by Barkworthies