The Barkworthies Split Elk Antler Dog Chew is paw-fect for the fur-ever friend who has a hankering for a long-lasting, all-natural, odor-free and low-mess chew. Collected ethically after roaming elk shed their antlers each year, the antlers are thoroughly cleaned then cut to a size that's paw-fect for your furbaby. With an exposed marrow center, your pup will associate his good chewing habits with a tasty, marrow-flavored reward. Free of artificial preservatives, additives, flavors, colors and chemical treatments, the Split Elk Antler Dog Chew is a highly digestible and drool-worthy source of protein.
- This antler has been split open to reveal the delicious marrow center.
- Elk marrow contains essential nutrients—zinc, calcium, manganese and iron.
- No additives, chemicals or preservatives in this bone-a-fide natural chew.
- Long-lasting chew helps massage your pup's gums while the textured natural surface helps clean his teeth.
- Available in a variety of sizes to match the size of your canine fur-riend.
Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet's safety.
See all items by Barkworthies