Baskerville Ultra Dog Muzzle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soft and lightweight for a comfortable fit and has a treat-friendly design so you can feed your dog while he's wearing his muzzle.
- Tough and durable malleable thermal plastic rubber provides protection and can even be heated with hot water and shaped for a customized fit.
- Great for behavior modification programs.
- Ergonomically designed safety strapping keeps the muzzle secure and features two points of attachment, a loop for your dog's collar and a removable over-head safety strap.
- Fully adjustable head and neck straps with added comfort from neoprene padded lining.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CollarDirect Leather Basket Dog Muzzle for Pitbull, Brown$29.99Chewy Price$34.47List Price
- CollarDirect Leather Dog Muzzle for Staffordshire & Terrier, Pink$24.78Chewy Price$29.96List Price
- Four Paws Walk-About Quick-Fit Dog Muzzle, M$18.69Chewy Price
- Chai's Choice Rover Scout High-Performance Tactical Military Backpack Waterproof Dog Harness, Army Green, X-Large: 32 to 42-in chest$69.99Chewy Price$71.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Retractable 2.0 Dog Leash, Orange, Lite$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Sporn Head Control Dog Halter, Black, Large$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- TUG Nylon Tape Retractable Dog Leash, Blue, Medium: 16-ft long$19.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- OneTigris Tactical Vest Nylon Front Clip Dog Harness, Black, Medium: 17 to 39-in chest$33.04Chewy Price$33.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rubber||Plastic, Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
613 Customer Reviews
recommended by a cannine police officer
This muzzle was recommended to me by a police officer on the canine unit. This muzzle was hard to figur out how to put on. I watched videos on youtube by Baskerville. The said to clip it or attach it to coller via a loop at the bottom of the muzzle. This had my German Shepherd pulling off the muzzle in less than 10 seconds. I tried twisitng the straps around the collar. This seemed to help a little but seemed like it too would have my dog out in seconds if he was left unattended. I never could figure out how to secure this so my dog couldn't pull it off. I even emailed Baskerville to ask how to secure this on my dog. I bought size 5 for my german shepherd. All the straps were pulled as tight as they would go and the muzzle was virutally right up to the nose and it still felt flimsy and to easy to pull off.
Muzzle worked out great!
I needed a muzzle for my rescue dog who is a wonderful little dog but is scared and aggressive during vet visits. I ordered the wrong size with my first order and got the size right the second order. Chewy.com was fast and efficient in the return and refund of my first order and sent my second order quickly. The muzzle fits well and seems to be a comfy muzzle.
the band is too large
it fits the snout well, but no matter how much I tried adjusting the straps, they were too long. she was able to get off the unit from the sides since it just wouldn't get tight enough. maybe for a pit bull with a massive head, but she's Husky/Shepheard so her head is not as thick but elongated, I still need to find something sadly this was not it.
Let her pant, yet protected the vet
This muzzle worked good, even though my dog was a good girl and didn't need it, because it let her pant while the vet gave her shots and drew blood and trimmed her nails. She didn't even growl, so I probably didn't even need it.
A tad short for a German Shepherd
I have a German Shepherd and it's a tad short. Still works well for vet visits (much calmer) and when there's a crowd. But, have to be careful he doesn't get the straps off his head.
Not the right muzzle
These muzzles are not the baskervilles with the buckle as advertised. They are all, black or tan, the muzzles with the new clip designs that do not work well for shelter use. I only recommend these muzzles for private use with your resident dog, but these do not work well for shelter use as the fitting mechanisms are a pain to refit to every dog.
Good Product but hard to get on
Good product. The dog can pant, drink and eat small amounts of food. It's difficult to get on the dog without getting bitten. I'm training the dog to accept it now by giving him treats through the hole in the bottom. I've managed to get the strap over his head but he shakes it off as soon as he grabs the treat. This is going to be a long, slow process to get him to accept the muzzle without getting bitten. I'm working with a newly adopted beagle.
I have yet to acclimate my terrier with this product. Even the training treats are not of help.
High quality, durable muzzle
After a couple weeks of muzzle training, we're getting very close to being able to strap this muzzle onto our dog and him being ready to wear it when needed. The rubber feels very durable, slightly flexible, and the locking clip is a nice addition. Solid black with green logo.
Baskerville dog muzzle
I have never used a dog muzzle before. My dog is only ok with dogs she knows or is introduced slowly. I watched Cesar Millan and there was a dog like mine and he used a muzzle. The muzzle was the right size and I followed the directions of only putting it over her nose while she grabbed a treat. I did that a few times then put it all the way on for a few seconds. I did this a few times a day. It took about 3-4 days. We went on vacation with my son’s dog and used the muzzle. It only took a day and we took the muzzle off. It was worth it by not having to worry about her lashing out and I could relax.