Bass Brushes De-matting Slicker Style Dog & Cat Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Medium slicker style brush designed to help release matted fur.
- Premium alloy pins glide smoothly through the coat.
- Rubber inlay grips on the handle allow for precise control and grip.
- Eco-friendly natural bamboo handle with luxury grade finish.
- For dogs and cats with medium to long coats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Babyliss Pro Pet Long Pin Slicker Pet Brush, Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Shernbao Dog Grooming Slicker Brush, Large$15.33Chewy Price
- H&H Pets 2-Sided Dog & Cat Grooming Brush$10.99Chewy Price
- Hartz Groomer's Best Slicker Brush for Dogs & Cats$5.95Chewy Price$5.97List Price
- Boshel Self Cleaning Dog Slicker Brush$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Vetnique Labs Furbliss Pet Brush for Long Hair Grooming, Deshedding, Massaging & Bathing Dog & Cat Brush$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Frisco Metal Dog & Cat Comb$7.23Chewy Price$7.65List Price
- Frisco Dematting Dog Rake, One Size$6.67Chewy Price
- Frisco Cat & Dog Pin Bristle Brush, Large$9.95Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Xylan Coarse Pet Comb$19.99Chewy Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Dog Stripping Knives, 6 count, Color Swirl$84.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Wood||Silicone, Plastic||Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic|
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Small Pet Type||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Happy with the product but
I was disappointed with how long it took to arrive. I've purchased items from Chewy quite often and usually items arrive rather quickly. This item took over a week to arrive.
Great brush but
The brush is amazing except it was packed with a 35lb bucket of cat litter and the handle got slightly crushed. I can still use it but just really poor packing on Chewy’s end.
It's not easy finding a good brush for Persian Himalayan hair. Evn then u'll still find urself using the othr 2 or 3 fav ones. I kno that's been my case, until I browsed chewy/ grooming etc., I found evrythg I needd n much more. This light weight brush fits your hand to get ur FurBaby's hair brushed faster by better design. It's small to get smaller sections of hair n gets the job done sooner. Highly Recommended, does a great job on Riley's hair. Thanks Chewy, alwys help me with all things I need.
too small, too expensive
I have a small shih-poo who is prone to matting and doesn't really like to be brushed. She didn't mind the first brush I bought as much on her back, but wouldn't let me do her belly. I wanted to give the slanted brush a try as I had heard that was better for de-matting. I went with the x-small since there wasn't a small option, but it is way too small. The bristles are so fine that they just tug at her fur rather than actually brushing through it, and that's not even the worst of the matted spots. I gave two stars because I did like the construction of the handle, seems like good quality otherwise. However, I would not recommend for matted dogs.
The Bass brush is doing the job. I have used it a few times and it has a nice and grip which is comfortable. The bristles are strong yet comfortable. Toy poodle hair needs regular brushing and this has so far made it a fun experience for both of us.
I got the xsmall size for my small poodle mix and it's perfect. It seems to be well made and it did a great job on her coat.
Good for puppies
The x-small is perfect to get tight spots on my keeshond puppy such as the backs of his legs, butt, and chest. He actually prefers it to the large version. It keeps him fluffy when line brushing.
I needed a backup brush for my golden. This is no Chris Christensen brush, the bristles are more rigid, but it feels nice in the hand and does the job so I’m happy.
Works great on my toy poodle puppy, the perfect size.
Quite Possibly the Purfect Pet Brush!
Solidly constructed, comfortable grip, and lots a bristles to cover a lot of ground.