Bass Brushes The Green Dog & Cat Oval Brush, Bamboo-Stiped Finish, Small
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Small oval brush creates an even finish in coats.
- Bamboo pins glide smoothly through the coat.
- Helps to remove dander and particles while reducing matting frequency.
- Eco-friendly natural bamboo handle with luxury grade finish.
- For dogs and cats with medium to long coats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Andis Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush, Green/White$13.00Chewy Price$13.58List Price
- Bass Brushes Style & Detangle Dog & Cat Oval Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish, Medium$13.67Chewy Price$16.95List Price
- H&H Pets Multi-Functional Dog & Cat Grooming Brush Kit$17.09Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Soft Slicker Pet Brush, Large$12.11Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- H&H Pets 2-Sided Dog & Cat Grooming Brush$10.99Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Dog & Cat Grooming Brush, Orange$12.99Chewy Price
- Pet Republique Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush$11.59Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Double Flexible Dog & Cat Slicker Brush, Extra Firm$18.50Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Universal Slicker Pet Brush, Small$10.89Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Bass Brushes The BIO-FLEX Dog & Cat Brush, Green$8.40Chewy Price$8.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Brush Type||Pin Brush||Pin Brush||Pin Brush||Pin Brush||Pin Brush|
|Breed Size||—||—||All Breeds||—||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
smudge loves the feel of these bristles. He does also like to chew on them. One note: this brush doesn't hold or collect hair at all. It's great for smudge because he has short fur and minimal shedding, but I think you'd need a supplemental brush if grooming longer fur or a pet with an undercoat.
Brush quality is nice, light weight and the it provides a nice little massage to the mutts. Drawback - removing the collected hair from the brush take a little more work than the typical wire brush, but we've adapted.
This brush is nice. Its solid and goes through my dogs hair with no issue. I would buy it again.
Bamboo Brushes the Best!
When I ordered, the large version of this brush was out of stock. Although I have a 60 lb dog with long hair, I decided to order this smaller, cat size. It's bigger than expected and works perfectly. Honestly the best brush I've come upon for dogs with long fur.
perfect- gentle but strong
my golden retriever pup loves this! I like that it's not metal spikes, and gentle enough to use on his ears.
Beautiful brush (if your pet doesn't like to chew on them...)
This is a beautiful and well-made brush. The bamboo bristles are smooth and rounded, so great for pet's skin. Unfortunately they are not chew-proof. If your pet likes to gnaw on the bristles of a brush like Mr. Murphy, this is not the brush for you - we have several broken bristles on ours.