Baxton Studio Adina 2-Door Cat Litter Box Cover House
About This Item
- Crafted from engineered wood and PVC.
- The 2-tone finish complements any home.
- Shaped like a house.
- May be used as a cat house and a litter box enclosure (little box not included).
- Designed with splayed legs for a chic, modern appearance.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 52-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$94.87Chewy Price
- Baxton Studio Nova 1-Door Cat Litter Box Cover House$148.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 28.5-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$67.46Chewy Price
- Teamson Pets Dyad Wooden Cat Litter Box End Table, Alpine White$170.52Chewy Price$357.99List Price
- Yaheetech Litter Box Furniture Cat House, Espresso$122.99Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Cat Cabinet, Orange/Red$104.48Chewy Price$123.00List Price
- ZEZE Baby Hippo Soft Footstool Cat House$99.00Chewy Price$109.00List Price
- ZEZE Knipsa Bird Nest Cat Stand Chair, Natural$119.99Chewy Price
- Sweet Barks Wooden Nightstand Cat Litter Box Enclosure, Black$119.99Chewy Price$130.00List Price
- TRIXIE 2-Story Wooden Cat Litter Box Enclosure, Espresso$127.67Chewy Price$150.99List Price
- dealYaheetech Washroom Bench Enclosed Cat House Cat Litter Box, White, Large$132.99Chewy Price$145.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Furniture Frame Material||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under|
|Number Of Condos||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Furniture Mount Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
It looks just like the pictures but isn’t perfect
This looks almost exactly like the photos. The only difference I spotted from what I received was the legs are plastic and not made of wood. It was not hard to put together but the side panel/“door”does not open to aid in cleaning or to fit a larger litter box. My only complaint besides the “door” not actually being one is the inside is also smaller then I expected it to be making me have to change to my smaller litter box that is about 14 inches in width. Otherwise me and my two kitties are very happy with our new litter home.
Cat house pretty cool
We have a strange older cat. We needed a spacious litter box that could be disguised in a cute way. This works great for Ralph because he’s not cramped in there, has a little privacy. And we’re happy Bc it’s cute!