Baytril (Enrofloxacin / Silver Sulfadiazine) Otic Solution for Dogs, 15-mL
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
Baytril is an antibacterial solution prescribed by many veterinarians for pets who have an ear infection caused by susceptible bacteria or fungus. It was the first FDA-approved topical solution to treat ear infections in dogs, and it's a water-based emulsion that also helps to soothe infected ears.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Apoquel Tablets for Dogs, 16-mg, 1 tablet$2.53Chewy Price$2.40Autoship Price
- Optimmune (0.2% Cyclosporine) Ophthalmic Ointment for Dogs, 3.5-g$59.99Chewy Price
- Enrofloxacin (Generic) Flavored Tablets for Dogs & Cats, 136-mg, 1 tablet$2.29Chewy Price$2.18Autoship Price
- Neo-Poly-Bac (Generic) Ophthalmic Ointment for Dogs & Cats, 3.5-g$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Cefpodoxime Proxetil (Generic) Tablets for Dogs, 200-mg, 1 tablet$1.39Chewy Price$1.32Autoship Price
- Synotic Otic Solution for Dogs, 8-mL$21.45Chewy Price$20.38Autoship Price
- Surolan Otic Suspension for Dogs, 15-mL$33.49Chewy Price$31.82Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Dried out in Five days
This item either was not properly filled or it was defective. Because it was empty/dried out in FIVE days. Not sure I will purchase medication for my pet on here again
Quick and accurate service
Chey is always right on it , quick accurate service is needed when you love your animals as much as I do
Saved my cat's ear!
My cat's inner ear was badly injured after being attacked by another cat. She had a puncture wound and infection and the vet warned me that she may need complete ear canal removal, a very expensive and specialized surgery. She prescribed these drops as a last ditch effort before going ahead with the surgery and after two weeks of treatment, her ear completely healed. We couldn't believe it! Tremendous product and very affordable as well.
Finally, Something Works
I've been using this for 7 days and Katie's ears are finally clearing up. After fighting black gooey discharge forever, I had accepted the idea I would always be cleaning and treating her ears. I've got my fingers crossed, but so far this is doing the trick. I am so happy for my dog. She has a smile on her face now.
Fast service and great product. Highly recommend it.
Great product with a good price. Fast shipping to your home.
Medication for my Nana
Thank you! At these times medications are expensive and I could not have done this without your pricing. When I was on the phone with customer service. The lady was so polite and informative.
The instructions said to put in the eyes and this was for an ear infection? I , of course, called the Vet right away...Instructions were wrongly typed...
Thank you Mom for getting the drops for my ears! I feel so much better!
Great fast service
Great fast service! They contacted my vet and got the medication to me super fast. Excellent service!