Beaverdam Pet Food Sheila's Pick Adult Maintenance Formula Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Food designed specifically for cats with allergies.
- Made with real chicken and fish protein and natural preservatives.
- Free of common allergens like corn, wheat and gluten.
- Contains no artificial colors or artificial flavors.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mazuri Small Exotic Feline Food, 25-lb bag$40.32Chewy Price$43.99List Price$38.30Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Complete Care Grain-Free Hairball Control Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$43.98Chewy Price$41.78Autoship Price
- Supreme Source Chicken Meal & Turkey Meal Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$15.26Chewy Price$18.38List Price$14.50Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions Skin + Coat Care Grain-Free Salmon Recipe Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$70.99Chewy Price$67.44Autoship Price
- Tender & True Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$21.92Chewy Price$30.99List Price$20.82Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed All Life Stages Dry Cat Food, 24-lb bag$66.99Chewy Price$63.64Autoship Price
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Weight & Mature Care Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 4.5-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Evanger's Grain-Free Catch of the Day Dry Cat & Kitten Food, 4.4-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Classic Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Cat Dry Food, 13.5-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Holistic Grain-Free All Life Stages Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$20.03Chewy Price$20.99List Price$19.03Autoship Price
- Diamond Care Weight Management Formula Adult Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 15-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions Skin + Coat Care Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$23.21Chewy Price$22.05Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Sorghum, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols)...||Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Rice...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...||Turkey By-product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Meal...||Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken By-product Meal (Source Of Glucosamine)...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Indoor, Pea-Free, Natural, With Grain||Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free, With Grain||High Fiber, Natural, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health||—||Hairball Control, Digestive Health||—||Hairball Control, Immune Support, Hip & Joint Support, Muscle Care|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, N/A, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
I had to switch dry foods because my aging kitties were gaining weight. This is my 3rd large bag and the cats are doing great! Cats are at their ideal weight now. Coats are so soft! Our 16 year old that used to just sleep all day has even started playing with her toys and scatting around the house again! I didn’t have any issues with switching the cats over to this food however, I did add it to their previous brand and slowly switched over.
Thought I was doing a good thing for my cats by buying a product that looked healthier than their current food. Can't criticize the ingredients, but my cats won't eat it. None of the 5 will take a bite! They pick these small kernels out when mixed with their favorite food and drop these bits on the floor. Unfortunate.
You really can't beat the quality of this food for the price if you have multiple cats who have allergies. I will tell you, my hates did not like it at first. They straight up refused to eat it for a few days but because I know transactions take awhile, so I wasn't worried. I knew that they would come around eventually and they did .Their coats are shiny and healthy. Their weight is better. They aren't scratching. Overall they are just happier. As are we.
Cat's refuse to eat it
Sadly my kitty's will not eat this food. Seems like good food and great price they will not eat it.
Cats love this one!
My 5 rescue cats all loved this food right away. I have definitely seen an improvement in digestive issues and vomiting. I am choosy about what I feed my cats. The Beaverdam Cat Food is a winner in our book!
Cats love it, skin problems gone!
I was afraid to try this food because of the reviews saying cats did not like it. My cats LOVE this food! I have been feeding a limited ingredient salmon and pea formula that was very expensive. My cats still were dealing with skin problems and itching. Little bumps around the tail and flakiness of the skin. they were miserable and the prescription food was making it worse. I gave Beaverdam a chance, and within one week the skin problems I have been dealing with for YEARS were gone. Very happy with this, and highly recommend. DO NOT CHANGE YOUR FORMULA WITHOUT LETTING YOUR CUSTOMERS KNOW. thank you for my happy cats!
My cats hate it, but we love Chewy.com :)
I have 19 cats and I always look for healthy and economical alternatives for my animals and we decided to try this product. To our unfortunate surprise, NONE of them wanted to taste this food. Those who risked putting it in their mouth, spit right away. This had never happened before. Not even the cats we feed on the street wanted to taste that food.
Very bummed 2 cats will not eat this very $$$ cat food.
Buying this food was a gamble. Several reviews said cats liked it, but several said their cats would not eat it. This looks to be a higher quality food with good ingredients for healthy cats, so I really hoped my cats would be the % that would eat it. The food has no smell, seems very dry and odd shaped tiny bits of morsels. I have an over eater cat that won't even touch this food. Bites at it then spits it out around the food dish. I tried for several days and neither 2 cats will eat it. Really bummed I spent $30+ for a big bag. It might become racoon and opossum food now. :( Buyer beware this is a gamble buy if your cat(s) will eat it. It's very hard to find quality pet food at a reasonable price, even at Chewy.
Wanted to like it!
It's a nice small kibble for cats, but my finicky eater won't eat it. I've been feeding the Beaverdam dog food to my 2 dogs for 6 mths now and they are doing well on it. Just can't rate this higher as cat won't eat it without adding gravy or soft food or something to it.
Franny loves it!
My little tortie loves this food and always finishes it up. She used to be on the hwarfy (hairballs) and barfy side with other brands I tried, but that has dissipated from almost every day to I can count on one hand in the months since we've switched to this. Good to know: You definitely gotta have some tupperware handy, as it's not a resealable bag.