Beckett UV Fish Pond Filter, 9-watt
About This Item
- Reduces icky green water in ponds!
- Utilizes a germicidal UV light to overexpose free-floating algae, so keeping things clean has gotten easier.
- Use it in ponds up to 600 gallons or with a pond pump (sold separately) that produces up to 350 GPH.
- Only for use outside of ponds, never submerged in water.
- Includes a 9-watt UV bulb as well as a safety switch in the cap for protection.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Penn-Plax Cascade Aquarium Filt-A-Pack, 2 count$16.40Chewy Price$18.22List Price
- Fluval Underwater Filter Poly/Carbon Cartridge, 2 count$7.39Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Simplicity 320 DC In Sump Protein Skimmer$370.00Chewy Price$380.95List Price
- Savio Stainless Steel UVinex Pond Filter System, 50-watt$331.80Chewy Price$474.00List Price
- Spaces Places Biological Pond Filter$49.15Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Eheim Aquarium Prefilter$13.78Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Premium Underground Aquarium Filter, 29-gal$12.97Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Fluval C3 Aquarium Power Filter, 50-gal$48.70Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- Fluval Edge Pre Filter Sponge, 1 Count$2.44Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Cascade Aquarium Canister Filter, 65-gal$124.99Chewy Price$159.00List Price
- Tetra Pond Submersible Flat Box Filter$20.49Chewy Price$40.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Standard Airline Tubing, 8-ft$1.85Chewy Price$1.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
how does this attach to the water hoses?
Answer by • May 18, 2022
The pump (not included) will need to be attached to one of the inlets/outlets and the hose will need to be attached to the other side of one of the inlets/outlets. The flow can go in either direction.
Be the first to recommend this product.