Benebone Bacon Flavor Wishbone Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features a dog-friendly ergonomic design, so your pup can get a good grip every time.
- Delivers a wag-worthy flavor from real bacon that's fused all the way through the chew.
- Made in the USA, including all packaging, tooling and all material and ingredient sourcing.
- With your purchase you'll also be supporting animal welfare nationwide as a portion of all Benebone sales are donated to animal support organizations!
- Helps satisfy your pup’s natural urge to chew, promoting relaxation and discouraging chewing on your favorite furniture or shoes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Nylon Ring Dog Chew Toy, Chicken Flavor, Medium$8.98Chewy Price
- DealBenebone Fishbone Dog Chew Toy, Medium$11.99Chewy Price$13.45List Price
- DealFrisco Birthday Tennis Ball Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$6.11Chewy Price
- Nylabone Strong Chew Stick Maple Bacon Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Wolf$7.06Chewy Price$11.89List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Textured Dog Chew Ring Toy Ring Flavor Medley, X-Large$9.35Chewy Price$13.59List Price$8.88Autoship Price
- DealEthical Pet Bam-bones Plus Chicken Tough Dog Chew Toy, 6-in$5.79Chewy Price$7.29List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Customer Favorites Bison, Peanut Butter & Bacon Flavored Dog Chew Toy, 3 count$30.01Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Pretzel Bacon & Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Chew Toy$8.00Chewy Price$12.29List Price
- DealBenebone Bacon Flavor Dental Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$10.45Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- Petstages Dogwood Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$9.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealNylabone Power Chew Easy-Hold Bacon Flavor Dog Dental Chew Toy$14.99Chewy Price$18.39List Price
- JW Pet Chompion Dog Toy, Color Varies, Heavyweight$4.64Chewy Price$11.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Nylon and Real Bacon.||Nylon and Real Chicken||Nylon and Real Peanuts.||Nylon and Real Bacon||Nylon and Real Bacon.|
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1943 Customer Reviews
the best bones!!
The small bacon bone is my pup’s all time favorite chew toy. She chews on it for hours a day and it keeps her busy while I’m working. It also helped comfort her when we crate trained her. We do go through them pretty fast so I’m bummed I can’t add one to my auto ship. I do wish it wasn’t made of nylon because she does tend to swallow tiny pieces….
Benebone wishbone dog toy
WORST design ever!!! Once the dog starts chewing on the bone it gets jagged and sharp. When they have one side in their mouth the other side rubs on their cheek, and creates a deep wound .. Awful product… One star is way too much , but giving a rating was required.
A household staple
We've tried different shapes, flavors, and brands, but my pup likes this one the best. She chews it almost daily and it lasts a few months. It doesn't get sharp, pokey spots on it either, which is great when I accidentally step on it barefoot. It does leave a small mess of little nylon pieces behind but not too bad.
Our golden is obsessed with this!
Our golden is obsessed with this toy. As soon as we get home, she hops up on the couch and goes to town on this thing. I love that our golden chooses to chew on this toy over my shoes but the sound of her gnawing on it can be a bit much at times. Highly recommend!!
Love this chew toy!
My small terrier and pit bull both just LOVE this chew toy. I purchased two different chews, not knowing which one they'd prefer and this one by far gets all their attention. Grateful to have finally found a toy that my terrier will chew instead of everything in my wastebaskets and all her other toys! She's always been a heavy chewer. I'll be ordering a couple more of these soon.
Dog Not Interested
My dog is completely uninterested in this toy. I've tried to introduce it to her multiple times. She's licked it once when I gave it to her and that is the most interest she's shown in it. She is completely uninterested in chewing it or even sniffing it. It does not have any noticeable odor. Based on my dog's lack of interest, I'm not sure it has a noticeable bacon flavor either since she is usually interested in bacon flavored things.
Long lasting, tough chew toy
I bought these for my dogs who are serious about their toys. We usually fly through bones but these lasted a long time without breaking or splintering. The edges do become a bit sharp over time so don't accidentally step on it
I think this is actually a very good chew toy in general, but the size was a factor in my dog's response as far as playing with it went. My dog is an 8 lb, one year old with the chewing strength of an at least 20 lb dog, so it's challenging to find the right toys with the appropriate combination of being small enough for her to hold onto, yet sturdy enough that she doesn't destroy it in the first 5 minutes of play. I had originally purchased the extra small size of this same wishbone, ( at another seller, because now I'm pretty sure Chewy doesn't carry that size ), and due to it's very sturdy material, she chewed on it eagerly without being able to wreck it. Another small dog we know also liked it so much that I gave that one away to her, and purchased this "Small" size toy to replace my dog's bone. When it arrived is when I realized that the small is not Chihuahua-sized, like the one I gave away. This one is almost like a Nylabone Medium size. So my dog doesn't care for it because it's too hard for her to hold. I found out that the XS only comes in a two-pack "Puppy" size set, which I got elsewhere. Hopefully Chewy will carry that set sometime too.
Cannot get enough
Bacon infused bones that do not splinter if you get the right size. Archie is obsessed, potentially a little possessive of this bone with other dogs, not humans he would prefer we prop up the bone while he chews. What a hard life. I recommend getting these if you have a dog that likes to chew and has killed anything else you have given them.
Best bones ever
Benebones are the best and Chewy's price is comparable with other places. Benebones are hard enough to handle a golden retriever's hard bite. I have a chewer and these keep him busy for a long time. They do not fall apart. We pretty much have them in our vehicle and in our home. They are like gold for our 9 month old and our 6 year old goldens.