Benebone Zaggler Peanut Flavor Chew Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Zig zagging feature will help keep your pooch playfully entertained.
- Full of a drool-worthy flavor from real peanuts.
- Made and sourced for ingredients in the USA.
- Helps satisfy your canine companion’s chewing cravings.
- Promotes relaxation in your pup.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.74Chewy Price
- Benebone Bacon Stick Chew Dog Toy$21.80Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- dealFrisco Bacon Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$9.42Chewy Price
- Benebone Maplestick Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$11.83Chewy Price$12.45List Price
- Benebone Zaggler Chicken Flavor Chew Dog Toy, Giant$21.80Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- Benebone Chicken Flavor Dental Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$14.20Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- Benebone Wishbone Peanut Butter Flavor Chew Dog Toy$21.80Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- Benebone Wishbone Chicken Flavor Chew Dog Toy$21.80Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- Benebone Bacon Stick Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$11.83Chewy Price$12.45List Price
- Benebone Bacon Flavor Dental Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$11.83Chewy Price$12.45List Price
- Benebone Peanut Butter Flavor Dental Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$19.43Chewy Price$20.45List Price
- Pet Qwerks Dinosaur BarkBone Bacon Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$7.68Chewy Price$10.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Teething||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||Nylon and Real Peanuts.||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Longest Lasting Chew for a True Power Chewer
I was a loyal Nylabone purchaser until I decided to try something new. I hate giving my Husky these hard chewies because she has chipped pieces of teeth from them, but she absolutely needs to chew so I continue to give them to her. I have to say, that this Benebone Zaggler did prove a little superior to the Nylabones she used to get. First off, let's be clear that these are very hard and a dog can break or chip a tooth. It's a fact and a risk. But, if your dog is a true power-chewer, this will last and that is another fact. It's been several months of her chewing this and it's only now needing to be replaced. She gets it for about 15-20 minutes per day, 5 days per week. A few more details, I have a 2.5 year old Siberian Husky, 44 pounds, high energy super-chewer. An extra-large Nylabone lasts maybe a month. This has lasted almost 3 months. It does not splinter, and rice-sized shreds don't come off nearly as much as a Nylabone. No bleeding gums from shards or hard protruding pieces. Yes, she is consuming some, but I feel in that aspect this is a safer choice. It is thicker and it takes her way longer to chew it. If there are any thin areas I cut them off. The first time I gave it to her she was slightly hesitant because it was pretty larger for her. But it didn't take her long to figure it out and now she gets excited to get it every day. She likes to just grind away at the same spot over and over sometimes, and it takes a long time to make a rut in it. If you have a true super-chewer, I recommend this. Yes, it has the risk of breaking a tooth, but all of these nylon chews do. I inspect it daily, rinse it with hot water to keep it "clean" (there is NO odor to it whatsoever), and the high price point has proven to be worth it. My dog adores it and jumps in excitement to get it each morning.
least favorite Benebone
Our Gracie is a HUGE Benebone fan! But this shape has NOT been a hit. It’s kind of small compared to the other medium sized bones and she hasn’t really even touched it. She chews on the other shapes several times a day.
My dog’s favorite
We have two aggressive chewers that take turns with this toy, and it’s lasted 2 years so far. I just ordered another one in a new flavor for them. Benebones are the best toys for aggressive chewers by far!
Not as interesting to Archie as the other shapes and flavors. He has not touched this one once.
First toy grabbed!
I got my puppy a variety of toys in the same shipment. This was the one he grabbed first! He loves to chase it when it rolls around and chew it.