Benefab Canine Comfort & Care Dog Shirt
About This Item
- Provides supportive compression for comfort and anxiety relief.
- Made from thin, durable materials that are moisture-wicking and comfortable for year-round use!
- Features fabric that is infused with minerals that emit far-infrared rays to help keep muscles, joints, tendons, and ligaments relaxed.
- Easy on and off application!
- Available in different sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Chewy Dog & Cat Bandana, X-Small/Small$6.03Chewy Price
- Littlearth NFL Dog & Cat Dress, New Orleans Saints, Medium$24.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Non-Skid Cable Knit Dog Socks, Size 3$6.29Chewy Price
- Fab Dog Star Paws Dog T-Shirt, Black, X-Large$16.85Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Frisco Chambray Halloween Dog & Cat Dress, X-Small$12.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Sequin Let's Get Spooky Dog & Cat T-Shirt, XXX-Large$14.99Chewy Price
- Fab Dog Let's Taco Bout It Dog T-Shirt, 10-in$17.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Mommy's Little Monster Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Large$10.99Chewy Price
- Disney Mickey Mouse Americana Dog & Cat Polo. XXX-Large$19.99Chewy Price
- STAR WARS MAY THE 4TH Dog & Cat Hoodie, XXX-Large$19.90Chewy Price
- Frisco Warm & Cozy Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Medium$10.66Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
I wanted a training collar I could control with a remote. After having the kind that doesn’t have a remote I wanted to have more control over when my dog was getting a warning. However this one just doesn’t work! I was wondering why my dog wasn’t responding at all when i would push a button. So I touched it while I was hitting the shock button on the remote and all it does is light up red, but it does literally NOTHING!! I upped the level…nada! even at level 99. The beep and vibrate work sporadic SOMETIMES. but sometimes it doesn’t do anything. with the remote control I push the button and the beeps and vibrate will work maybe half the time which is very frustrating when training.
You get what you pay for.
I tried this collar on my lab puppy who’s terrible about jumping on people. I figured I’d try this out instead of spending $250 on one. It stopped working after two days of use and would not hold a charge. I always buy my products from Chewy and I’m very disappointed in this one.
I have a blue heeler 1yr old. He is a great dog, but he doesn’t listen when he’s off leash. He also sometimes herds the kids and I did not know how to stop that behavior. A lot of people recommended this product to me. I used it once I only had to use the beeper and the buzzer I have not had to use the shock. He quickly realized that if he doesn’t listen to mom he gets a beep and if he doesn’t listen then he gets a buzz. He is a completely different dog in the best way possible!
Decent but keep switching channels
This training collar is much more reliable than all three of my former PATPET ones. Battery life is great. My only real issue is that it keeps switching channels so if my dog is far from me, it is kind of a guessing game.
Best collar ever!
This collar has been a god send, I wish I’d have known about them before! And such a great price! I will be ordering another also. The battery life is great also.. and the 3 settings are perfect!
Very happy with this bark collar. My dog is anxious around new people and this has helped keep him from barking when friends come over.