Bergan Stack-N-Stor Pet Food Storage
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A practical and convenient storage option.
- Efficient stackable design—do not stack more than 2 containers high.
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor use.
- Crafted form BPA-free, durable plastic.
- Allows you to easily access your furry friend’s food, even while stacked.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dexas Popware for Pets Collapsible KlipScoop, Blue, 1/2 cup$6.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- IRIS USA WeatherPro Airtight Dog, Cat, Bird & Small-Pet Food Storage Bin Storage Container with Attachable Casters, 12.5-lbs / 15-qt$17.99Chewy Price$22.49List Price
- DealFrisco Airtight Food Storage Container, Gray, 20.86-lbs$44.80Chewy Price$49.78List Price
- Paw Prints Bulldog Pet Food Storage Container, 26-lb$34.84Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Duke-N-Boots Pet Food Scoop, Blue$14.97Chewy Price
- IRIS USA WeatherPro Airtight Dog, Cat, Bird & Small-Pet Food Storage Container with Attachable Casters, Navy, 50-lbs/69-qt$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- PawShelf Vacuum Dog & Cat Food Storage Container, White, Medium$79.99Chewy Price
- Gamma2 Vittles Vault Pet Food Storage, 30-lb$42.99Chewy Price$51.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Airtight, Food Storage||Airtight, Food Storage||Airtight, Food Storage||Food Storage, Airtight||Airtight, Food Storage|
|Capacity (Max)||9-gallons||50-Ib||42-Ib||80 cups||50-Ib|
|Lifestage||—||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
237 Customer Reviews
These containers are very durable and stack without causing distortion on the lower unit. The doors open and close easily and securely to keep dog food fresh. They easily hold the 40-45 lb bag.
Excellent storage bin
We recently bought 4 of these storage bins to keep our dogs food in. They are exactly what we needed and are perfect for the space in our 'pet pantry!.
Flimsy - returning them immediately
The plastic is SO thin - there's no way these are stackable. Also, not air tight at all. There's no rubber lining. You can breathe on it and hear your breath enter the container. Not worth the money at all.
Don’t buy these food storage containers
These are junk don’t buy them. Chewy’s shame on you for selling them.
These may work well stacked if you only have 5-10lbs of food in the top one. But I have 2 big dogs. I buy 30lb bags of food. The top one crushes the bottom one and cause it to tip over due to the massive indent it leaves on the bottom one. Never again. Gonna purchase new ones that’s are different
Stor, but don’t stack!
I had one of these units from years ago and it is very sturdy. Recent ordered two more for their stacking capabilities. The plastic is so thin now, that less than a year later, these units are now collapsing into themselves. Three high is so unstable that they just fell over in my garage. Very disappointing.
What I needed!
This is a great product to store my chicken and rooster food in. The only issue I have is that the bottom slides easy when you stack them. My husband remedied the problem with a piece of plywood in between.
They're just ok.
I got two of these and they fit the dog food just fine, which is all I really cared about. I picked these over the vault because I didnt like the twist off lid. In retrospect, I prob should have gone with them, I think. I won't stack these based on other reviews, which is a bit irritating. I don't think these are as airtight as they claim to be. Theres no seal and the door doesn't lock shut tightly enough.
Storage for litter and food
I bought two of these for storage for my guinea pigs litter and food. I'm happy with the amount of product that fits into them. However, I can't get them to stack perfectly. The nubs underneath are too short to fit into the indentations, but they still fit on top of each other.
I bought 2 of these containers for holding my dog food also love the fact you can stack them for more room I can fit a 40 pound bag of dog food in the container but also depends on the size kibble you feed