Bernie's Perfect Poop Cheese Flavor Digestion Support Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural ingredients like high-fiber grass bits help relieve digestive issues like constipation, diarrhea, bloating, clogged anal glands, gas and more.
- Helps encourage improved nutrient absorption and vitamin absorption to promote skin and coat health, reduce allergies and improve overall health.
- 4-in-1 formula loaded with fiber, prebiotics, probiotics and enzymes, so you don’t have to purchase multiple supplements anymore!
- 100% natural and completely free from grains, gluten and GMOs.
- Made in the USA with a wag-worthy cheese flavor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bernie's Perfect Poop Chicken Flavor Digestion Support Dog Supplement, 30-oz bag$46.99Chewy Price$51.99List Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Nature's Farmacy Dogzymes Probiotic Max Dog Supplement, 1-lb jar$59.95Chewy Price
- Native Pet Vet-Formulated Probiotics & Prebiotic Dog Supplement, 8.2-oz canister$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Native Pet Organic Pumpkin Fiber & Diarrhea Relief Powder Dog Supplement, 8 oz.$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites Pumpkin Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 250 count$64.97Chewy Price$61.72Autoship Price
- Native Pet Omega 3 Fish Oil Skin & Coat Health Dog Supplement, 16 oz.$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Salmon Bites Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 250 count$64.97Chewy Price$61.72Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Pumpkin Powder Bowel, Elimination, Digestive & Fiber Support Dog & Cat Supplement$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws 8-in-1 Bites Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 180 count$57.94Chewy Price$55.04Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Ancient Elements Probiotic Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$25.97Chewy Price$24.67Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Professional Veterinary Formula Hip, Joint & Coat Superfood Dog Supplement, 1-lb$29.99Chewy Price$36.89List Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sun Cured Miscanthus Grass, Dried Pumpkin, Flaxseed...||Sun Cured Miscanthus Grass, Dried Pumpkin, Flaxseed...||Beef Liver Hydrolysate, Digestive Enzymes (Papaya Extract), Prebiotics (Inulin & Pectin)...||Active Ingredients: Papain 150, 000 USP units, FOS 200 mg...||Active Ingredients: Protease (I, II, III)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Weight Management||Diabetic Support, Immune Support, Weight Management||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Cheese||Chicken, Poultry||—||Venison, Meat||—|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, Non-GMO||—||Sensitive Digestion, Non-GMO||Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
105 Customer Reviews
Thank goodness for Bernie’s
We have a rescue that has has constant stomach issues since adopting her 3 months ago. We have tried everything to stop the runny poop. Someone recommended Bernie’s to us and we figured what have we got to lose. It is like a miracle. We have had the pup on it for approx. 3 weeks and the first few days were rough, but we followed all the weight and portion directions and by day 5, we were able to pick up poop. Not the runny poop. She is doing excellent on it. We strongly recommend it and will continue to incorporate it into her daily meals. She is so much happier because she is eating normally and it stays with her. Thank you Bernie!
My picky eater didn't like
This product does work, I think, but my Dobie mix did not enjoy the cheese flavor. The bag actually had a weird chemical smell to it, and we struggled to finish it at all. The chicken flavor has gone over much better with her. It mixes into her wet and dry food mix dinner and she eats it without a problem. My dog does have, uh, overactive anal glands, and she still licks back there more than I'd like, but at our most recent vet visit, the tech informed me that her glands were only half full, which tells me this product is doing it's job. My dog is just a hopeless butt licker.
Bernies Perfect Poop is AMAZING! I adopted a Cunucu puppy from Aruba and she had a sensitive stomach and milkshake like poops from the get-go. We tried everything from probiotics to bland diet but nothing worked. Finally an add for Petfect Poop popped up and I thought it has great reviews and a fun name it's worth a shot. I bought the 4.2 ounce bag but I was skeptical. It worked!!! I couldn't believe it!! I love this product and plan to use it forever. Thank you Bernie's Perfect Poop!!
This stuff was great for my Aussie doodle. For about 4 months she was having terrible poops. Frequently had diarrhea and most of the time her poops were runny. Did the chicken diet. Added pumpkin. Did all the stuff they recommend to help and nothing changed it. I even went to vet to make sure she hadn't eaten anything. Got this product and I swear three days later perfect poops.
This product is magical!
We have a 5 month old German shorthaired pointer mix. We have been battling her sensitive stomach ever since she came into our lives!! We have tried every probiotic on the market it feels like! Nothing worked :( we even tried every home remedy the internet had to offer! I came across Bernie’s on social media, and decided to give it a try! It was almost instant how quickly it cleared up her soft stool! It even works better than what the vet would give us!! I would 100% recommend to anyone whose pup has a sensitive tummy!
I've been using probiotics for my dog for couple of years now but I noticed their effectiveness wanes with warmer temperature although I keep it in the fridge. I searched for soil based probiotics knowing that they keep their strength better in higher temperature and even can overcome stomach acid and I found this product. Works as described and me and my dog both are very happy
Product helped our dog immensely and she absolutely loves it. Firmer poops have helped with previous anal gland issues. Worth every penny, especially because it’s a family owned company. Thanks, Bernie!
bernie's perfect poop cheese
easy to dispense, would be better if we could get a more eco friendly bag or way to incorporate a small scooper, does what it is supposed to do and berner has perfect poops! does not remedy if dog eats something they should not or has other excessive treats or fats and causes runny stools
Saved my life and my sinuses!!
Adding this to my dogs kibble was just what she needed to calm her farts down. Before I started adding this, she had a lot of gas and it would stink up an entire room, not joking. Also, she did not have very solid stools before trying this. I tried switching up her kibble and I discussed this issue with her vet, but after trial and error I came to the conclusion that she was just gassy. I also tried adding pumpkin, which worked when her gut was really upset, but I found this product to be a perfect supplement to help stabilize her gut. I started by adding a little as the package suggests and now she is at the full recommended serving size. Now, her poops are almost always solid and she rarely has gas anymore. Plus, it doesn't have a scent and its a large amount, so it lasts me a long time. If you have a gassy pet, you need this!
So far so good!
Tried due to bad diarrhea- an acute colitis flare possibly. Newly adopted, less 6 months, first onset. Dehydrated, first round of antibiotics didn’t work- second round prescribed longer duration. Started Bernie’s about half way thru 2nd round- started very light for a 75 lb hound. 4-5 days in started having more and more solid stools- and has been solid for 10 straight days (yippee!!) the test will be next week when she’s done w the meds. Plan to continue!! Will update if any key notes to add.