Bernie's Perfect Poop Cheese Flavor Digestion Support Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural ingredients like high-fiber grass bits help relieve digestive issues like constipation, diarrhea, bloating, clogged anal glands, gas and more.
- Helps encourage improved nutrient absorption and vitamin absorption to promote skin and coat health, reduce allergies and improve overall health.
- 4-in-1 formula loaded with fiber, prebiotics, probiotics and enzymes, so you don’t have to purchase multiple supplements anymore!
- 100% natural and completely free from grains, gluten and GMOs.
- Made in the USA with a wag-worthy cheese flavor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bernie's Perfect Poop Chicken Flavor Digestion Support Dog Supplement, 4.2-oz bag$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Nature's Farmacy Dogzymes Probiotic Max Dog Supplement, 1-lb jar$59.95Chewy Price
- Diggin' Your Dog Firm Up! Pumpkin Super Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz bag$37.49Chewy Price$35.62Autoship Price
- DealNative Pet Organic Pumpkin Fiber & Diarrhea Relief Powder Dog Supplement, 16 oz.$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Native Pet Vet-Formulated Probiotics & Prebiotic Dog Supplement, 16.4-oz canister$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- DealNulo Probiotic Beef Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 Count$20.79Chewy Price$29.99List Price$19.75Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Pumpkin Powder Bowel, Elimination, Digestive & Fiber Support Dog & Cat Supplement$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Vets Preferred Pre/Probiotic Chicken Flavored Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$24.18Chewy Price$34.95List Price
- Finn Digestive Prebiotic & Probiotic Supplement For Dogs, 90 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Vet Strength Chicken & Harvest Vegetable Flavored Dog Vitamins, 90 Count$49.97Chewy Price$47.47Autoship Price
- Bern Dog Brand Fiber for Dogs Digestive, Diarrhea, Constipation & Anal Gland Dog Supplement, 6-oz jar$18.95Chewy Price$18.00Autoship Price
- NaturVet Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Plus Vet Strength PB6 Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz jar$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sun Cured Miscanthus Grass, Dried Pumpkin, Flaxseed...||Sun Cured Miscanthus Grass, Dried Pumpkin, Flaxseed...||Active Ingredients: Protease (I, II, III)...||Pumpkin, Apple Fiber, Egyptian Fennel...||Active Ingredients: A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Certified Organic Ginger Root, Peppermint, Fennel Seed...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Weight Management||Diabetic Support, Immune Support, Weight Management||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Dental & Breath Care|
|Food Flavor||Cheese||Chicken, Poultry||Unflavored||Unflavored||Unflavored|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, Non-GMO||Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO||—||—|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
118 Customer Reviews
So far so good!
Our older Yorkie was having problems with vomiting bile and intermittent diarrhea. We started feeding her twice a day which really improved the situation. After a couple of weeks we started adding Bernie's Perfect Poop and haven't had any problems since. We started out with 1/8 tsp twice daily and increased it to 1/4 tsp twice daily. If necessary we can always up the dosage. Our dog didn't even notice it in her food and ate it right up. In case you ask, she had been to the vet twice about her stomach issues. She seems to have excess acid which was helped by feeding twice daily and the Bernie's sealed the deal.
Seriously perfect poops is the perfect name! Since starting both my pups on this they haven’t been eating grass anymore, their poops have been solid and perfect everytime and they have been more routine in their poops than ever before. I will be a life time customer please don’t ever change your recipe! I’ve tried so many other expensive probiotics, non even compare to Bernie’s and so affordable for having two large pups.
Amazing for fixing soft poo and bad gas
Prior to using this food, my dog had very soft almost runny poops and horrible room-clearing farts. We've tried switching foods and probiotics with no success. Within a few days of using this, he is having normal stools and hardly any gas!! It's been an amazing product while we work on finding the right food. It also helped keep his gut healthy and poops regular when he was on a course of antibiotics. For a 85-90lb dog, we use one scant tablespoon in the morning and one at night. The only downside is that now that his poop is more normal, he's been trying to eat it!! We've bought several times and will continue to until we find the right food.
Helped so much!
My dog always had bad poops since he was a puppy. Since I've started adding Perfect Poop to his meals, there's been a significant change for the better! His poops are more regular and solid. Can't thank this enough
I bought this product after adopting a 1.5yr husky. He frequently had very soft, runny elimination. I changed his diet, but it continued to happen on an ongoing basis. I watched an animal lover/ vet tech recommending this product and decided to try it. It has fixed the problem!! my dog likes it mixed with his food. It has been working wonderfully. highly recommended for fur friends with sensitive bowel.
Life changing for our pup
I have waited a full 2 plus months of using this before reviewing to make sure what we were seeing was not a fluke. Our golden boy struggled with soft stools and even bouts of terrible liquid diarrhea poop. We tried multiple rounds of metronidazole and it would work for a week then right back to where we were. Our vet wanted us to try a very expensive prescription food. I knew there had to be something else we could try first. Enter Bernies Perfect Poop. Within 1 day his stool was more firm than before. Now 2 months later he has not had one soft stool. This has changed our dogs digestion for the better. We are so grateful I hope they never stop selling this.
Great GI Supplement
My dog had pneumonia as a pup and the medications turned his stomach into a hostile environment. I cook for him now. Bernies is a great additive for his digestion. Helps offer a regular pooping schedule and keeps stool consistent. I would recommend.
Bernie's Perfect Poop
Bernie's Perfect Poop really works!! My dog always had runny stool and this has helped 100%. He didn't like the flavor at first but happily scarfs it down with his regular food now.
This stuff is awesome. We have a 80lb Catahoula that has had soft poop since she was a puppy and after 3 days of using this stuff, her poops are well formed and nowhere near as smelly as before. She's also stopped expressing herself where she used to do so at least 4 times a week before we started using this. Definitely using this stuff regularly from now on.
We love this stuff! Our lab was having loose stool for a couple months. We tried switching foods and metronidazole and none worked. This was finally the thing that got his poops solid! He has a sensitivity to chicken so we get him the cheese and he loves it.