Best Bully Sticks Smoked Pork Femur Bone Dog Chews, 10 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pork bone chew is baked to perfection with pieces of smoky meat still on bone that will make your pal’s tail wag with excitement every time.
- Serves as a highly digestible source of calcium and is a suitable size for small to medium dogs.
- Made with just one 100% natural ingredient because your pup deserves nothing but the best.
- Hearty and durable chews that will give even the most aggressive chewers hours of chewing satisfaction.
- Massages your pup’s gums and naturally cleans teeth without the use of chemicals, additives or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Jack & Pup Beef Shin Bone 11-in Dog Treat, 1 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Jack & Pup Beef Shin Bone 8-in Dog Treat, 1 count$7.77Chewy Price$7.38Autoship Price
- Grillerz Little Grillerz Pork Femur Center Cut Dog Treats, 5 count$5.73Chewy Price$7.28List Price$5.44Autoship Price
- WAG Goat Trotter Dog Chew, 1 Count$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- K9warehouse Beef Marrow 5-6-in Dog Bone Treats, 3 count$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Jack & Pup Pork Femur Bone Dog Treats, 2 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Jack & Pup Beef Knee Cap Bones Dog Treats, 2 count$4.43Chewy Price$4.21Autoship Price
- WAG Kangaroo Bone Dog Treat, Large$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Venison Joe's Hickory Smoked Medium Beef Bone Dog Treat, 1 count$6.04Chewy Price$5.74Autoship Price
- Nandi Bushveld Antelope Classic Bone Dog Treat, Medium$15.27Chewy Price$16.99List Price$14.51Autoship Price
- Jack & Pup Roasted Beef Knuckle Head Bone Dog Treats, 2 count$12.95Chewy Price$16.10List Price$12.30Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Shin Bone Stuffed with Bully Stick Blend Dog Treat, 3 - 4 in$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pork Femur.||Pork Femur Bone.||100% Pork Femur||Beef Bone.||USA Beef Bone.|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Pork, Meat||Pork, Meat||Pork||Beef||Beef, Meat|
|Special Diet||—||—||High-Protein, Natural, Rawhide-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||Grain-Free, High-Protein||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
bought this as a last ditch resort to keep my 60lb american bully (picture for size reference) out of the litterbox in my bathroom. i had extremely low expectations, because he tends to throw his big honkin’ muscular body full speed against doors, and was fully surprised that it has held up! even when he paws at the door or pushes with all his might, he can’t get in! only problem is that the way our door is set up requires me to twist the strap to hook it, but that hasn’t seemed to cause problems to the integrity of the strap or additional strain on the adhesive. purely cosmetic issues, and im not convinced this isn’t due to user error, to be honest. i do recommend putting the strap at eye-level, so the dog can’t get to it, and definitely waiting the recommended 48hrs before putting it to the test. i’m buying two more for our bedrooms, so the cat can go in and out without the dog getting to our things.
this is wonderful!
I have four dogs and two cats. One smaller cat, and one Maine Coon. Two giant breeds, a French Mastiff and a Cane Corso (10 months old). Along with them, I have a Boston Terrier and a toy breed Shorkie puppy (17 weeks). These work great and don’t give easily. My Maine Coon has to have an open box because she is too big to get into an enclosed one. This is wonderful! Definitely recommend!
Huge bones that do not smell. However, they make a mess and have very sharp edges that I had to cut off. I did not feel comfortable giving more than one to my dog. Need to return.
Dogs love them!
Caution, these are huge and are intended for large breeds. I have a boerboel and a karelian bear dog and they are absolutely obsessed with these. They will get a little sharp towards the end, the bones are pretty soft and a larger dog will be able to chew the pieces into a size that's safe to swallow. Just be sure to monitor and make sure they aren't trying to swallow pieces of the bone whole. We go through a bag a month and haven't had any issues. Love them!
Dog bones for my boy
My dog absolutely loves these. They will be part of my order on a regular basis.
nice big treat
These all come individually wrapped. They are bigger than what I thought they would be. Although, my pup chewed it up in less than 30 minutes. Still a great treat and he loved it.
Too big for my dogs. When I think bully stocks I dont think of huge bones.
Not at all what I thought. I thought bully sticks were just that. I had no idea I was buying full, huge dog bones. I ended up giving them away.