Best Bully Sticks Thick 6" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 18 countBy Best Bully Sticks
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- All-natural, 100% digestible, wholesome dog chews making them a great alternative to the traditional rawhide
- Best Bully Sticks are additive-free, chemical-free and preservative-free dog chews.
- Hand-inspected to ensure correct size and quality. 6 inch thick sticks are 30-50% thicker than standard bullies, and are great for small to medium breeds
- Single ingredient, hypoallergenic product made from free-range, Brazilian cattle pizzle with a taste your dog will love.
- These long-lasting chews help support teeth and gum health as well as freshen breath
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Pizzle.||Angus Beef Pizzle.||Bull pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
220 Customer Reviews
My dog loves them, but I don’t!
These chews are a great size for the bulky stick holder, but man they sure smell!! They were very expensive so I will use them, but NEXT order I will buy the odorless ones!! (Which I found out later they make). No matter what, Chewy is the best!!!
Not really that odor free
These bully sticks keep our dogs occupied -- but they are DEFINITELY not odor free. They STINK. Badly. Use them depending on how desperate you are to keep your pup occupied!
great deal! they last a little longer for my 70 pound aggressive chewer pittie. a little stinkier than others but he finishes one in minutes, and i just open the windows for a few minutes and the smell is gone. will definitely purchase again.
Nom nom nom
These are naturally super stinky & my dogs love it. 1 ingredient, supposed best sources. They carry odor free too, but they are additionally processed. Love that they have many different sizes to meet your needs
Good product , great for cleaning teeth
My older dog 14 year old Lab , can have bad breath . Get him a Bully stick , set your timer for 12 minutes, and puppy breath . I don’t let him consume the entire product , I m sure he would be fine but I don’t want to take chances . My young dog consume the whole thing , and has never had a problem . If your dog is not chewing on hard objects to clean their teeth might try Bully Sticks
Great for sparkling white teeth!
I have 5 dogs, some large and some small. I cut these bully stix for the little ones and they all love them. The bully stix definitely help to keep their teeth clean and white.
My 6 month old puppy loves them and will chew non-stop for hours. However, you may want to let them chew in a well ventilated area as these sticks are very smelly.
Bad bully sticks
Won’t buy these kind of bulky sticks again. They are foul smelling which they weren’t before. My dog doesn’t even like these! I’ve never had a problem before this with any Chewy product!
My golden lab had his first bully stick. He loved it and it lasted a good amount of time. Good size for a large dog
Long lasting stinky treats
These things STINK but last a long time with my two very strong chewers (90lb GSDs).