Best Bully Sticks Thick 6" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 18 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-natural, 100% digestible, wholesome dog chews making them a great alternative to the traditional rawhide
- Best Bully Sticks are additive-free, chemical-free and preservative-free dog chews.
- Hand-inspected to ensure correct size and quality. 6 inch thick sticks are 30-50% thicker than standard bullies, and are great for small to medium breeds
- Single ingredient, hypoallergenic product made from free-range, Brazilian cattle pizzle with a taste your dog will love.
- These long-lasting chews help support teeth and gum health as well as freshen breath
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealBones & Chews Jumbo Bully Stick 6" Dog Treats, 3 count$17.18Chewy Price$16.32Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Jumbo Odor Free 6" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 20 count$99.99Chewy Price$94.99Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Jumbo Bully Stick 12" Dog Treats, case of 20$113.74Chewy Price$108.05Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks 6" Angus Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 20 count$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Jumbo Odor Free 12" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 20 count$207.99Chewy Price$197.59Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA 12" Braided Bully Stick Dog Treat, 3 count$29.49Chewy Price$41.25List Price$28.02Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews 12" Bully Sticks Dog Chews, 16 oz bag$37.50Chewy Price$72.88List Price$35.63Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks 4" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Jumbo 12" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 8 count$92.99Chewy Price$88.34Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews 12" Slim Bully Sticks Dog Treat, 10 count$26.49Chewy Price$38.31List Price$25.17Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Odor-Free 12" Angus Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 24 count$126.99Chewy Price$120.64Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews Thick Bully Sticks Grain-Free Dog Treats, 6-in, 8-oz bag$26.66Chewy Price$37.66List Price$25.33Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Pizzle.||Angus Beef Pizzle.||100% Beef Pizzle.||Bull pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
222 Customer Reviews
I'm not sure what is going on with the bullies lately, but the last 2 bags I've gotten have not been at desirable for my girl. She starts to chew them and they are almost woody.. stringy, like a piece of string cheese. Out of the full bag (which is not exactly cheap), she might get to chew half. The other half are partly chewed and stringy. I'll put brand new ones in her bully holder, give it to her... she won't take it. Or, she takes it, and buries it. I say all this because I have purchased from this company for many years . The bullies have never looked like this, where they are near black, fat & cracked and some are super thin, and that brown color. Years ago when I ordered, I would order a bag of 25, and I would get all that were the brownish color (slightly varied) and they were all about the same size. PERFECT for my minpins and they LOVED them. Now, I'm getting all these weird ones and I feel my money is getting wasted. What do I order now?
These are perfect for my very aggressive chewers! Perfect size, perfect that there's 18 in a pack & I don't think the oder is that bad at all. They last about an hour & they really love them. I use large vice grips to secure them at one end & that keeps my dogs from swallowing the large piece at the end (when it gets too small to hold & chew but too big to be swallowed) so the vice grips make it so my dogs kinda have a way to hold onto them all the way to the last inch. Just wish they weren't so expensive but that's my only complaint.
My dog loves them, but I don’t!
These chews are a great size for the bulky stick holder, but man they sure smell!! They were very expensive so I will use them, but NEXT order I will buy the odorless ones!! (Which I found out later they make). No matter what, Chewy is the best!!!
Not really that odor free
These bully sticks keep our dogs occupied -- but they are DEFINITELY not odor free. They STINK. Badly. Use them depending on how desperate you are to keep your pup occupied!
great deal! they last a little longer for my 70 pound aggressive chewer pittie. a little stinkier than others but he finishes one in minutes, and i just open the windows for a few minutes and the smell is gone. will definitely purchase again.
Nom nom nom
These are naturally super stinky & my dogs love it. 1 ingredient, supposed best sources. They carry odor free too, but they are additionally processed. Love that they have many different sizes to meet your needs
Good product , great for cleaning teeth
My older dog 14 year old Lab , can have bad breath . Get him a Bully stick , set your timer for 12 minutes, and puppy breath . I don’t let him consume the entire product , I m sure he would be fine but I don’t want to take chances . My young dog consume the whole thing , and has never had a problem . If your dog is not chewing on hard objects to clean their teeth might try Bully Sticks
Great for sparkling white teeth!
I have 5 dogs, some large and some small. I cut these bully stix for the little ones and they all love them. The bully stix definitely help to keep their teeth clean and white.
My 6 month old puppy loves them and will chew non-stop for hours. However, you may want to let them chew in a well ventilated area as these sticks are very smelly.
Bad bully sticks
Won’t buy these kind of bulky sticks again. They are foul smelling which they weren’t before. My dog doesn’t even like these! I’ve never had a problem before this with any Chewy product!