Best Friend Mobility Elite Wheelchair, Small Dog, 15-17" TallBy Best Friend Mobility
About This Item
- Rear support wheelchair made from a lightweight and adjustable non-rust aluminum frame. Easy assembly!
- Features all-terrain pneumatic wheels and waterproof Swiss bearings for a smooth and steady ride.
- Easy, clip-on rear harness and triple-thronged adjustable shoulder harness provide comfort and support.
- Use for assisted walking or full rear leg support with zero rear leg weight bearing. Allows for bathroom use.
- For conditions including hip dysplasia, arthritis, neurological problems, fractured spine or back, rear amputation or injury.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
High quality. took some adjustment but now perfect. My canine was apprehensive at first but now runs around with this wheelchair with ease.
This is a good product however a bit complicated to get correct fit on animal. Very hard for 1 person to be able to use
mobility for Jasper
Had the wheelchair been the right size he would have been able to use it. I ordered the wrong size due to how the measurements was said to have been done. It should have been a medium but they was out of stock.
Doesn't stay together
The side bars don't stay in place after some uses causing the dog to fall. After about one month of use I had to try to tape the side bars together which doesn't last.
The screws keep coming loose! My dog has tipped over several times because the screws fall out while she is walking. Would not recommend!!
Does the job
Works fine but my dog was able to get to the dog door and walk right out of it. Needs some adjusting I guess
Flimsy but works.
Slightly flimsy. Screws loosen while dog is using it. But it gets him around.
Great Aid For Old Dog
We purchase this wheelchair for our 17 year old Cocker Spaniel who is having issues with spine and dragging hind legs. The chair came partially assembled, and has worked wonderfully for the ole guy. He was able to move around, backup, and spin on his first day. Good construction and was the right size to meet his needs. Rear leg support hangers work very well.
Right in between
My pup is right in between sizes so I went for the bigger one. She is tipping forward and now I regret it, should have gone for the small one. It’s hard when you can’t physically see and try both.
Bought this for our pug
Wheelchair is very well made, and easy to assemble. We got it for our pug, who is slowly losing the use of his back legs due to disc problems in his back.