Best Friends by Sheri Cozy Cuddler Covered Cat & Dog Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The cuddler helps your furry friend feel safe during sleep time.
- The water and dirt-resistant bottom keeps accidents away.
- Easily toss the bed in the washer and dryer when your pal has had one too many messy moments.
- You too will sleep soundly knowing this bed is made from safe, non-toxic materials.
- Upholstery-grade corduroy and faux-fur comfort will have your girl happily napping
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Replacement Cover for Steel-Framed Elevated Dog Bed, Terracotta, Small$7.21Chewy Price$8.57List Price
- Mr. Peanut's OrthoPlush Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed, Snowflake White, Medium$29.00Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Frisco Sherpa Hexagon Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, Small$16.84Chewy Price
- FurHaven Plush Ball Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray Mist, Large$49.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- FurHaven Ultra Plush Oval Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Cream, Medium$30.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Precision Pet Products SnooZZy Round Shearling Bolster Dog Bed, 21-in$20.58Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- PetAmi Donut Cat & Dog Bed, Taupe, Small$22.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Calming Hug Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Silver Gray, Medium$49.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Sheepskin Snuggery Gel Top Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, 26-in$38.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- FurHaven Calming Cuddler Long Fur Donut Bolster Dog Bed, Gray, Large$76.99Chewy Price$91.99List Price
- Frisco Eyelash Cat & Dog Bolster Bed, Silver, Medium$49.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Water-resistant||Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Cooling, Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable|
|Cover Material||Sherpa, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||N/A||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
267 Customer Reviews
Cozy cozy cozy
I got this bed for my baby. She's very afraid of loud noises and I want her to have a cozy, safe place to go to that isn't under the hot comforter. She loved it immediately. I'm going to get some more of these. It's very soft and comforting.
I purchased this bed because i am getting a new puppy and i already have a 1 year old chi so i wanted to have a neutral bed that wasn't his before the new puppy came, so it would be new to both of them. I took this out of the box and set it on the floor to see if Paco would like it and he jumped right in it and snuggled under the blanket! To say he liked it is an understatement...he wasn't very happy when i had to take it and put it away until his sister comes!
Less than a year - bottom of bed is torn
My 18 lb Italian greyhound mix loves this bed but in less than a year of normal use, the material on the bottom of the bed is coming apart at the seam. She was psyched to see stuffing all over the floor, me, not so much. Considering the bed looks practically brand new otherwise and she really does love it I'm sad that I'm not sure how to repair it. B/c of where it is coming apart and the thinness of the fabric I don't think I can sew it back together. Giving 3 stars b/c she loves it, I wish I felt the same.
I LOVE this bed!!!
I LOVE this bed! It is soft and cuddly and so nice to snuggle into. It even has a little cover so I can burrow into it on these cold maine nights! Mom says it’s big enough to share with my brother but no way! It’s mine! All mine! (Dictated to Mom by Rosie, dachshund, age 12)
Love this soft Cuddler Bed!
My chihuahua loves to burrow under her blankets so this is a great choice for her.It’s so soft and comfortable that I bought 2 of them.She sleeps in it all night and rarely wants to get in my bed now. She weighs 14 pounds and is long so I did buy the Jumbo size.It’s a perfect fit for her and I highly recommend it.
I'm buying a backup
I can't tell you how much money I've spent over the years (my dog is 16) on dog beds that my dog either ignores or pees on. I thought I'd take another shot at it since Lola is getting older and having joint issues. She loves this bed and it needs to be washed. So I'm buying another one so one can be laid in and one can be in the wash.
My dog loves it!
I bought this for my 16 year-old rescue chihuahua, Katy, because she often moves her cover off her old bed and gets cold. Had I known how much she would love this, I would have bought it long ago. She relaxes in the plush lining and burrows under the cover. If chihuahuas could say, “Ahhhhhh,” she would.
Magically trains pooch from your bed to his!
What to do when your loving pooch takes command of your bed? Get a cuddler! Buster loved the cuddler first time he explored it in family room. I then placed a shirt of mine in cuddler and moved it to bedroom after two days at nighttime. He immediately hopped into it but not surprisingly hopped on to my bed when I got in. However sometime during that first night he chose the cuddler and remained there rest of night. His routine now is to initially hop in bed with me for a few minutes then sleeps remainder of night in his bed then back to my bed in morning for morning cuddles. It’s great! Don’t put your pooch in the cuddler. Let him figure it out by himself. I did put my head in it several times and kept referring to It as Buster’s night night while saying Ooooo awww! It works!
This bed was left unsupervised with its intended recipient for 10 minutes and was ripped apart. It is extremely soft and pretty, but it's very delicate. The seams and stitching are not made for any dogs I've ever met, I doubt it would hold up to much use even for a cat. So if you want a soft pretty bed it's ok. But it's not durable or well made.
Bella loves her new bed.
Bella used to sleep in the bed with me now with her new bed she will not she just loves it so much she has to go underneath the little cover.