Best Friends By Sheri Cuddle Cup Cuddler Bolster Cat & Dog Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The cuddle cup helps your furry friend feel safe during sleep time.
- The water and dirt-resistant bottom keeps accidents away.
- Easily toss the bed in the washer and dryer when your pal has had one too many messy moments.
- You too will sleep soundly knowing this bed is made from safe, non-toxic materials.
- Super soft plush will have your good boy happily napping in no time.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Igloo Covered Cat & Dog Bed, Gray$27.99Chewy Price
- Best Friends by Sheri Calming Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Blue$21.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Felt Removable Hood Cave Dog & Cat Covered Bed, Brown$29.99Chewy Price
- dealBest Friends By Sheri Lux Fur Deep Dish Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Oyster$34.90Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Snuggle Cup Bomber Heated Dog & Cat Bed, Gray$38.95Chewy Price$67.99List Price
- Frisco Eyelash Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Small, Gray$24.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Herringbone Hi-Low Cuddler Dog & Cat Bed, Brown,Small$19.99Chewy Price
- dealPrecious Tails Super Lux Shaggy Fur Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Ice Gray, Small$27.29Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Frisco Chambray Double Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Small$22.48Chewy Price
- FurHaven Calming Hug Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Soft Pink, Medium$49.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Water-resistant||—||Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Water-resistant, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Sherpa, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Sherpa, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||—||Plush / Fiberfill||—|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Kitten, Puppy, Adult||Kitten, Puppy, Adult, Senior|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
63 Customer Reviews
I wish I had read the one star reviews. Ugh.
I mean, if you get to my review, you're obviously a better consumer than me because I just ordered a cuddle cup thinking a cuddle cup is a cuddle cup. There was no way I was thinking that I was buying a carnival ride for my animals. And I didn't think you could get a one-star dog and cat bed, but this is a one-star product. It's like a Tilt-A-Whirl for animals. I have seven cats indoors and one dog that could fit in it, and none of them will have anything to do with it. (I bought it for the dog to replace his cuddle cup that was from TJ Maxx.) Absolutely terrible product. I don't know why Chewy sells it. If you think I have too many cats, please take my bonded pair.
My cats won't get in it!
The cat bed is beautiful, soft and well made. BUT none of my 3 cats will go near it. They have many beds around the house and I have switched this one for one of the others several times but to no avail. I even tried putting them in it, one at a time but they jump right out. The problem may be the fuzzy inside or the rounded bottom, I don't know. I guess I'll put it in the next garage sale. It is a shame because it sure is pretty.
My Jack Russell brothers and inseparable but as they’ve gotten older, while they sleep beside each other, they like their own beds. Rocky is usually the one who needs to get used to change or something new. I took this bed out of the box and before I could turn back around, he hopped in it and promptly fell asleep. He didn’t want to get out of it so I had to wait until bedtime to place it in its proper space. My only complaint is that it collapses in on itself. However, I solved the issue by inserting a small pillow inside. Thank you! Now their tired active bodies have a nice place to rest as the other one has his bed from an earlier similar purchase!
the best bed!
I ordered this for my cat who weighs about 25 pounds, the average cat bed can’t fit him and he spews out on the edges lol. Unfortunately the bed was stolen by my dog, but before that my cat enjoyed it a ton. I would definitely recommend this bed, but make sure you buy multiple to accommodate for all animals!
Very Nice Bed Jumbo size
The bed is very nice and deep my cats get lost in the bottom when they decided to use it. I have to put a towel in it our they will not use it. My cats are way too picky about the texture of the material. I got the Jumbo size, but the standard would have been big enough.
Dope Instrument of Chaos
This bed is awesome. Seems pretty tough, neither of our shibas can destroy it, despite treating it as not only a bed, but a toy. 10/10. Love you, whoever’s reading this. You’re special and deserve happiness.
Extremely plush and cozy. Gertrude is an elder cat and it feels good to her bones:) It isn’t stable and will slide around but tucked into the top of a cat tree works great for her.
Love the new bed
My little girl loves her new bed! She snuggles up in it and goes right to sleep. She loves getting in boxes so this is a perfect soft solution for her!
Cute and snuggly
I originally bought this for a foster kitty, who was previously an outdoor cat, but she refuses to sleep in a bed. So my other female cat decided to make it her own. She’s about 6lbs and full of sass and fits in here purrfectly!
Both my dogs love it
I bought this for my 10lb Malshi, I thought it would be too small, but fits her and she loves that she can disappear in it. At first it seems off balance but she adjusted and loves it. It is incredibly soft. My 16 lb Maltipoo will sneak in if given the choice and he makes himself fit!