Best Friends By Sheri Lux Fur Deep Dish Bolster Cat & Dog Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The high walls and bolster support help your furry friend stay comfy and cozy.
- The water and dirt-resistant bottom keeps accidents away.
- Easily toss the bed in the washer and dryer when your pal has had one too many messy moments.
- You too will sleep soundly knowing this bed is made from safe, non-toxic materials.
- Luxurious faux-fur and plush filling will have your girl happily napping.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Sherpa Hexagon Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, Small$16.92Chewy Price
- Frisco Eyelash Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Teal$32.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Luxury Faux Fur Self-Warming Hi-Lo Donut Cat & Dog Bed, Sable Brown, Small$28.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Frisco Plush Camel Back Donut Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium$39.99Chewy Price
- HDP Round Fuzzy Bolster Dog Bed, Pink$32.99Chewy Price
- Best Friends by Sheri Calming Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Frost$21.99Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Sleep Zone Reversible Cushion Cuddler Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, 18-in$26.21Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- FurHaven Calming Cuddler Long Fur Donut Bolster Dog Bed, Taupe, Small$32.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- FurHaven Calming Hug Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Silver Gray, Small$29.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- FurHaven Terry Self-Warming Hi-Lo Donut Cat & Dog Bed, Lake Blue, Medium$40.99Chewy Price$48.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Water-resistant||Machine-washable, Water-resistant||Machine-washable, Water-resistant||Machine-washable, Water-resistant||Machine-washable, Water-resistant|
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Sherpa, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
He uses it!
Our Siamese bullies our 90lb Lab out of his bed, until now! After trying a few beds, we finally found one he likes. He now sleeps in his own bed, and our Lab can finally relax. I have not experienced any issues with the higher back flopping over. And it has been holding up well.
Soft and Flexible
The small is a great size for my 8lb maltese fur baby. He comfortably fills it and gets to snuggle and feel safe. It's super soft and flexible. Seems the sides have more stuffing than the bottom, but we have padded carpeting so it should be ok. The bottom is not removable like the medium version, but I'll live with it, I suppose. A removable bottom would have been a great feature on the small because don't the bottoms get soiled faster than any other part? I did not put it in the dryer yet to fluff it like recommended, but hopefully doing that will fix the back falling over into the middle; because it's not as sturdy and upright as in the pics. Overall, a great bed though for my baby to lounge in during the day.
My dog loves this bed
My morkie absolutely loves this, it seems to be so comfortable for her! She can lay in it in different ways too, so glad I purchased it for her.
Cat loves it
Cat loves it. Cat loves it. Cat loves it. Cat loves it.
buy it again
We got the bed and did as instructed and put it in the dryer. The moment the bed was available she took happy possession. It is well made and makes my girl very happy!
Love these beds!!
I highly recommend this bed. My dogs love them & even my cat. I had to purchase more!
Christmas present for my cat
She is using the 2nd one I purchased right now. The new brown one is her Christmas present and won't be given to her until Christmas Eve. She loves the current one.
Cute, but too tiny
I have a 5lb new puppy and this bed is just big enough for her right now, but as soon as she gains another 1-2 lbs, I think it will be too small. There is no room for her to stretch out or move around. It's cute, and the fabric is so cozy and soft, but the size it just too small for anything bigger than a miniature yorkie or something.
Do not recommend!
I do not recommend this dog bed as the back that is higher always falls down therefore my small dogs would always lay on top of it.
Love this cat bed. So soft!
I have a very picky cat that hides all the time. I out this bed on my chair in my bedroom and now this is her spot. She gives it a 5!