Best Friends by Sheri The Original Calming Shag Fur Donut Cuddler Cat & Dog Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soft faux shag fur keeps your furry friend warm and cozy on cold nights, while the water-resistant nylon bottom keeps your floors safe in case of an accident.
- Extra filling provides relief from joint and muscle pain, while round-shape is paw-sitively purr-fect for pets who like to curl up and snuggle.
- Raised edges are perfect for burrowing, offer additional orthopedic support and serve as a comfortable headrest.
- Orthopedic dog and cat bed is machine washable and dryer-safe for every pet parent’s convenience.
- Available in two colors and three sizes to help you pick the perfect one.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Igloo Covered Cat & Dog Bed, Gray$22.39Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Best Friends by Sheri Calming Lux Fur Donut Cuddler Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Oyster, Small$29.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Frisco Felt Removable Hood Cave Dog & Cat Covered Bed, Brown$23.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- PetAmi Donut Cat & Dog Bed, Light Gray, Small$22.99Chewy Price
- Mr. Peanut's OrthoPlush Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed, Snowflake White, Medium$29.00Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Best Friends by Sheri The Original Calming Donut Dog Bed & Throw Dog Blanket, Frost, Medium$71.95Chewy Price$71.99List Price
- HappyCare Textiles Rectangle Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, Medium$29.39Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Precious Tails Super Lux Fur Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Pink, Medium$39.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Sherpa Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Gray Basket Weave Print, Medium$24.98Chewy Price$28.40List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Water-resistant||Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Water-resistant, Machine-washable|
|Cover Material||Nylon, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plush, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||—||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
47 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4057 Customer Reviews
My cats must be broken
This is a huge plush lovely bed that I would love but my weird, spoiled buggers didn't care for it despite the fact it looks so inviting! It does have a slightly odd smell that might turn them off (I've a nose like a blood hound) but considering the smells that don't bother them I can't see that that is it. Max did kneed it a few times but didn't get in it. I can only conclude that my cats are broken.
Old Cat Approved
My cat has lost a lot of weight due to health problems, so I thought she might want a squishier place to sleep. As soon as I pulled this bed out of the box, she curled up on top and nuzzled into the shag faux fur. I got the extra small, and it's the perfect size for my 8 lb, formerly 11 lb, small cat. It's super supportive, very squishy, and cozy; she sleeps on it all day and night long. It seems clear that this bed has made her much more comfortable.
After having this same bed in taupe for a month or so, I ordered this one for the dogs. The taupe is great, like a large cup with raised sides. This? Not so much. No amount of tossing it in the dryer or fluffing by hand will make it anything other than a flat bed. So disappointed.
Love at first Sight
It takes a few mins to fluff up but you have the option to put it in a dryer for 5 mins to help with that My dog who is toy size went straight to it. She love it. She is very small about 10 lbs and the beg is fairly big for her. I do wish there was 1 size smaller but this is fine. I wanted the lilac/purple color but it wasn't available I bought this to keep in my bedroom so my dog could nap while I work
Dog loves it
My dog is a big fan of this bed. She took to it right away. It does kind of look like a huge toy, so she tried to play with it a few times in the first week or two, but now she understands it is a BED and not a TOY! Lol! Planning to order a second one soon. It is soft and does seem to calm her. She likes to rub her face on it.
The snuggliest bed I ever slept in!
My momma ordered this wonderful bed for me. I weigh 4 pounds and fit perfectly. But my sister weighs 20 pounds and fits also. I have to run her out when she steals my bed. I am 10 years old and my back hurts sometimes but there is something about this bed that helps
I love these shaggy beds and so does my pets. I bought 2 last year that I still have. I have rescued to more dogs so I needed more with cooler weather coming. One came matted but Chewy is sending a new one at no charge. I will donate the matted one to our shelter. Thank you, Chewy!!!
Not worth the money
I placed this in the dryer as instructed after the first wash and the entire ring of the outside came out somewhat matted. It was not even fully dry, to show how little and lightly I dried it. There I was trying to brush out the matting, mad i just paid over $100 for this.
100% Love it
My son has this bed for his dog and when we visit, my dog takes over the bed. I was hesitant after reading some of the reviews, but my dog and I both are very happy. I followed the instructions to put in dryer for a little bit to fluff it up. My dog is very happy and that makes me happy.
Poor support. Lacking interior fill. Not suited for large geriatric dogs.
I have a 75lb, 12 year old boxer who's hips are starting to be painful. I bought this because of the reviews. I'm disappointed by the lack of support. The photos make the product look fluffier, supportive and comfortable. However, what you get is about 1/2" of polyester fibers, think of loose fabric stuffing. I spent $40 to add additional fill to this product because it was that or buy a new orthopedic bed at a higher price. I used 2 large bags of shredded foam found at Joannes crafts in addition to a solid piece of 1" foam cut to size. I overstuffed it to it's limits and I can finally see my dog's body actually being supported instead of basically lying on the hardwood. I believe this product would be 5/5 if it was at least 2" of a solid foam piece, or overstuffed with shredded foam. The loose fibers that come with this are deeply lacking in function. My dog is for the most part a "leaner" meaning he is most comfortable resting his head on something higher than his body. The bolster sides do not provide enough support for his head. I think this design has so much potential but it needs to be elevated. I would have happily paid more for a better product. I do not think I would recommend this to a friend until they make some fundamental changes.